Chapter 2

It took Esme a couple of seconds to take in where they were at and what was in front of her.
She gasped slightly. "Oh Carlisle..."

Well at least it wasn't negative Carlisle thought but than again it wasn't exactly positive either.

"I just thought you and I needed a little get a way. I hope this is okay." Carlisle began as he unbuckled himself.
Esme looked at him with a shocked expression. "Okay? Carlisle it's perfect. How did you even find this place? It's in the middle of no where."

The doctor smiled shyly overjoyed that she liked the place he picked out. "It took a lot of research but when I came across it. I thought it would be an ideal place. You really like it?"

Esme smiled and bent over the arm rest to give him a deep kiss. "I love it Carlisle." She said in reassurance. God did she love this man

Carlisle kissed her back and then kissed her forehead. "I'm happy you like it." He replied finally feeling calm and even more excited to spend the weekend with his beautiful wife.

Esme no longer felt nervous. Now she felt impatient to get into the cabin to explore it with her husband. She didn't have to wait long before Carlisle was in front of her car door to open it for her and help her out even though she was fully capable of getting out herself.
Once she was out of the car she wrapped her arms around Carlisle's neck and began to kiss him. "Thank you so much." She whispered upon his lips in between kissing him.