33.

Hazel Fenty

Hazel Fenty

"Girl I am so excited for prom tonight! Then the after party! I know it's going to be bomb." Ginger said, excitedly. She had never been to a prom before so she was beyond elated and wanted to go all out.

"Believe it or not but this is my first prom too." I admitted, with a chuckle.

"Wow. Well hopefully it will be worth our while. If not, we have a party to fall back on." She shrugged.

"Exactly." I responded, sending Bashar a text back. We had been texting the moment I woke up. They had an early release today at school so they could finish decorating.

Seconds later there was an incoming facetime call from Bashar. I smiled as I slid on screen to answer.

I laughed as he threw up hand signs before kissing at me

I laughed as he threw up hand signs before kissing at me. "Hey mama." He chuckled.

"Hey boo. Stop doing that." I said, as he began doing it again.

"My bad, my bad. How's my baby?" He asked, as I repositioned myself on the bed.

"I'm fine. How are you?" Bashar shrugged, as he focused his eyes on the road.

"I'm 'coolin I want some pussy though." He admitted, boldly. My eyes went wide as Ginger reverted her attention to me. She covered her mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

"Bashar!" I scolded, laughing.

"Yo friend in there ain't it?" He asked, side eyeing the camera. I nodded as her and I both giggled. "Damn, my fault." Bashar chuckled, shaking his head.

"Just text me," Ginger mouthed to me, while she packed up her belongings. I told her she didn't have to leave but she insisted. We hugged each other and she left.

"She gone?" Bashar asked, I smacked my lips.

"Yes she is." I scoffed.

"Good, cause I'm outside." I stood in front of the bed for a second before going to the window. Surely, Bashar was outside. He had just got out the car and was on his way up to the door. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door for him.