When you're sick

Gene - makes you soup and let's you cuddle him.

Paul - makes you soup but it's homemade not canned, cuddles you, checks on you to see if you getting better, sings to you, binges Netflix with you.

Peter - takes care of you and worries about you, constantly asking if you're feeling better/how are you feeling, makes you food, cuddles you a lot, asking if you are cold/hot.

Ace - asks if you're feeling better, makes you soup, cuddles you but not as much as Peter, sings to you.

Eric Carr - just as worried as Peter, reads to you, does your hair when you start feeling better, makes you food, cuddles you, gives you kisses, you tell him to be careful so he doesn't get sick but he's too worried about you to worry about himself.

Eric Singer - makes you soup and let's you cuddle him.

Bruce Kulick - layers you in blankets, makes you soup, cuddles with you, asks if you're feeling better, gives you kisses, binges Netflix with you.

Vinnie Vincent - brings you your cats and tries to get them to stay, when the cats don't stay he crawls under the covers and cuddles you, buys you food.

Tommy Thayer - let's you cuddle him, constantly asking if you feel better, binges Netflix with you.