Part 2

"Ummmmmmmm."GET AWAY FROM MY FROM MY DAUGHTER!"Hey guys."What is happening here." Said Nat "Klaus is ummm my friend." Klaus whispered to me "Friend okay." Klaus pick me up and run down the street "Klaus what are you doing." I know you was scared."Thank you babe." I jump in his arms and kiss him. We walk back to the group. "Okay mom and dad this is my boyfriend Klaus." YOUR WHAT." Said Steve by this time we already walk in the tower. Nat and Wanda walked over to me and Klaus and took us. They lad us to two rooms next to each other "This is your room right here Y/n and your room is right next to hers Klaus." Said Wanda "If you need anything me and your dad is on the next floor we all have are names on the door so Klaus if you need anything please do not ask Steve because he will kick your ass into next year." Said Nat "Thank you mom."Thank you ma'am."Just call me Nat." They go to there floor. "Come on Klaus I want to watch a movie and cuddle." I go to Klaus room and still a hoodie I run for the door but before I could make it Klaus was in front of the door. "Where do you think you are going with that." It my favorite hoodie please can I have it for to night baby." I give him puppy dog eyes. "Okay you can have but just for tonight." He bend down and kiss as he kiss me I jump in his arms when we was done kissing he put me down I walk to my room I walk to the bathroom I take a shower I got out and put the hoodie on and some sweatpants on I walk out of the bathroom and see Klaus. "What wrong."It my sister something is wrong with her." At this point he have tears in his eyes. " It okay go to her but go out the window because mom said if we go out the front door something called Friday will tell my dad you are going out."Okay I will be back in the morning." Before he go I give him a kiss.
Time skip
I wake up in the middle of the night having a nightmare so I ask Friday. "Friday do you have a training room."Yes we do miss Rogers it just down the hallway on the right."Thank you Friday."