✖︎Prologue✖︎

┌───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆───────────┐

└───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆───────────┘

{Rewriting}

【2nd pov】

Standing in front of the airport entrance you start to feel more anxious then you thought you would, it's not your first time on an airplane no but it is the first time you'd be going on one and not coming back.

  Before you could even take another step forward you get tackled into a hug all most hitting the ground in the process.

Looking down to see who was hugging you
you see your short black haired friend hugging your waist, hearing running you turn your head you see a blonde and a brunette heading your way.

"Uhhhh hi?...."

  "What the hell" he stops for a second gasping for air "is it with you and not telling us shit?!"
your brunette friend yelled looking like he had just run a marathon.

  "Sai calm down they probably had there reasons" your blonde friend said trying to calm him down.

  Feeling someone tug at your sleeve you look down at your black haired friend holding up a piece of paper with writing on it.

"りの リのひ んム√乇 イの ムの?"
{Do you have to go?}

looking back at his face you can see that he's trying not to cry

"I'm sorry Jay you and i both know i can't stay"

  Smiling down at the boy trying to hold back his tears you bring him into a hug that was the last straw before he had started crying burying his head in to your shirt.

  The other two having heard the crying look over at the two of you hugging, as you signal the both of them to join the hug the both of them doing just that.

  "Where happy for you getting to go live with your 'not family' but make sure to visit or at least call us ok?"

  The blonde of the group mumbled out haven put his arms on your waist from the side shoving his face into to crook of your neck.

"Damn your so sappy Wednesday"

  "Says the one who was practically in tears hearing that Y/N was leaving" Wednesday
says making you chuckle and look at Sai still
hugging Jay and Wednesday.