Mufasa's dorm~(King's dorm)

Travis Thalia Scrap(grey one)Head of the Kings DormNicknames: The Tramp(Levi), Cub(Farena), Just scary(Micheal), Two Face(Alison/Baron/Eloise/Chenya) Sexuality: BisexualPartner: LeviGender: MaleAge:18Personality: Kind, Carefree, Fearless, Scary, a...

Head of the Kings Dorm
Nicknames: The Tramp(Levi), Cub(Farena), Just scary(Micheal), Two Face(Alison/Baron/Eloise/Chenya) 
Sexuality: Bisexual
Partner: Levi
Gender: Male
Age:18
Personality: Kind, Carefree, Fearless, Scary, and Indiscreet.
About: Travis's home-land is Afterglow Savana. Travis was chosen by Farena to be the next dorm leader since Travis was known for his kind and carefree nature but he will whip anyone's ass if the situation counts for it. He has been dating Levi since their first year.

Levi Lady Laurier(the brown one)
Vicehead of the Kings Dorm
Nicknames: My Lady(Travis), Cubby(Farena), Simp(Micheal/Nearly everyone in the school) Darling(Chenya)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender: Male
Partner: Travis
Age:18
Personality:Devoted, Focused, Ingenious and Indiscreet
About: Levi's homeland is Valley of thorns. Levi is known for being the partner in 'crime' to Travis, He is a Devoted student who will do anything to help his fellow housemate. He is usally a witty person the only person who can crack that vicade is his boyfriend, Travis.

Micheal Moses DizzneeNickname: Mike(Everyone), He says thats the only nickname you can refree to him

Nickname: Mike(Everyone), He says thats the only nickname you can refree to him.
Sexuality: Straight
Gender: male
Age:16
Personality: Playful, Independent, Focused, Roving and Awkward.
About: Little is known about Micheal's past and family life he just kind of appread out of nowhere, but he is very well liked and always somhow stumble on Romantic make-out session *Cough* Travis and Levi *Cough*.