2. Red Tulips

❀❀❀

HE enters the shop nervously, hands shaking and cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

The door made a little ding sound which he jumped at.

The young Florist lets out a little giggle before making her way over to the flustered boy.

He freezes in place while he looks at her up and down, despite him being in a place filled with beautiful and colourful flowers, She was the only one who mesmerised him.

The shy boy quickly realised he made a fool of himself and fixes his posture. He spent MONTHS working himself up just to enter the shop, he won't embarrass himself right in front of his lover.

The lady swiftly began to start a conversation knowing the shy boy wouldn't be able to, she understood that completely and took the lead.

"Hello! Welcome to 'Anara'. My name is Y/N! How may I help you today?" The florist spoke batting her eyelashes patiently waiting for the white-haired male to respond

But unluckily for him, He melted as soon as he heard his lover's voice. He hasn't heard it in years and it still had the same effect on him as it did before.

Her voice was sweet, almost too sweet. It was addictive. He could listen to it for hours on hours on end.

He loved the way her (E/C) doe eyes were like a doll and how she batted her eyelashes against them. Her soft plump lips which he knew smelt like cherries.

He would often imagine them dancing in a dim-lit room, dancing to classical music whilst a red tulip rested against her ear. He slowly would bend down and kiss her delicate lips. Time slowed down every time they moved in sync. She'd be surprised and gasp, giving him time to deepen the kiss while the music progressed.

She was his flower, his love, his soulmate and his tulip.

"Uh hello! Are you okay? You're like kinda zoned out right now haha?" Y/N voiced worryingly

The male quickly got out of his trance and became flustered once again, heat rising to the apples of his cheek.

"O-Oh!! I'm so, so-sorry. I was just wondering if you sell any flo-flowers?" He sputtered, Itching his elbow and avoiding eye contact with the amused girl.

"No, we don't."

"Oh. I'll just le-leave then. I'm sorry!!" he stammered turning around and heading towards the door, humiliated and honestly wanting to die right then and there.

"I'm obviously kidding!! This is a florist shop. What kind of flowers do you want?" The shopkeeper laughed and started walking around the shop dragging the shy white-haired male with her. He asked if they had any red tulips but to his dismay, she just sold the last few.

"If only you had gotten here 10 minutes ago! We had like millions but someone just ordered all of them!" She grinned while pointing to the stock of flowers on the right side of the shop. Unknownst to her, the boy was looking at her shop for 4 whole hours behind a tree, pondering whether he should go in or not.

"D-do you have any you could recommend?" He smiled, thinking how nice it would be to keep flowers that she specifically picked out for him.

Y/Ns smile went even wider, her eyes glowing even more as she excitingly shouted,

"Of course!!, I have loads to recommend." Y/N grabbed his wrist and dragged him all across the shop, Saying all the flowers she could name and even facts about them.

The male listened carefully, He never really cared about flowers or nature, Until he saw her. He never realised how pretty they were until she started talking about them, her voice turning even more angelic than he could possibly imagine. It was heaven for him.

"I didn't realise how long I've been talking, I've wasted half an hour of your time!" She said apologising for losing track of time. He didn't care, not at all.

If he could he'd spend the rest of his life listening to her speak, only speaking for him and no one else.

"It's fine I have lots of time to spare today" He muttered, It wasn't a complete lie but he did call off work just to talk to her.

A spread of silence was shared among them. , they both stared at each other's eyes. One stared with complete adoration while the other stared in complete confusion.

"Uhm, so which one do you want?" Y/N spoke breaking eye contact with him before walking behind the pastel pink counter. He was so entranced by her voice all he could hear was sweet nothings, so he didn't really pay attention to what she was saying. He didn't want to embarrass himself so he hurriedly looked around and pointed to a random flower.

"That one p-please." He muttered

"The pink dahlias? Luckily for you, we have the last batch in stock! Do you want a batch or one?"

"The whole batch please!" He confirmed. She grinned before heading behind the shop and tying the flowers together with a pink ribbon. She handed the flowers over with a tired smile, eyes slightly creasing due to how tired she was. He slightly caressed her hand before taking the flowers almost jumping at the affection. Y/N thought that was slightly weird but paid no attention to it.

He muttered a quick thank you before he began walking to the exit. The hazel-eyed male almost tripped at his own feet, Ecstatic at how their interaction went.

"OH! How rude of me, I didn't even ask for your name" Y/N shouted across from the store, frowning due to the fact she had forgotten her manners

He let out a small sad smile, 'Of course, she wouldn't remember me, it's been years and im a nobody' He thought before answering.

"It's Haru." He stammered, at least he could make some new memories with his love.

"I hope to see you soon Haru!" She confessed letting out a small wave. His face turned red before nodding and exiting the shop.

Haru let out a small squeal 'She wants to see me again!' He grinned like a maniac before turning left to go on his bicycle. He looked right next to Anara and there was a cafe called 'Sunsets Love'.

In the window of that shop a red haired male give him a death glare, his eyebrows furrowed while he gritted his teeth. Haru let out a small shudder but ignored it as he was just too happy he interacted with his soulmate again.

I'll see you again, Angel." Haru whispers before going onto his bicycle and leaving the area.