13. Keep you like an oath

A/N: This chapter has mature content, not that it'll stop you horny perverts from reading... ;)

Four months. That's how far along I am. For once this week the house is quiet, and Brandon's in the kitchen making his "killer pancakes". Mariana is off at dance practice, who knows where Jesus is. "Brandon," I whine as I walk into the kitchen. "I'm starving."

"Well, maybe you should learn how to control your appetite, or yell at Jude for eating the ones that were meant for you."

"It's your son," I tell him, correcting myself. "You're starving him. He wants two pancakes with extra chocolate chips. Besides, Jude isn't here anymore so I can't yell at him."

"For the millionth time, our daughter is not starving, you just think she is."

"Nope," I reply, poking him in the arm. "Your son also thinks you need to start working out again."

"Excuse me? I have plenty of muscle. Why do you think my pancakes are perfect?" Brandon asks, turning his attention back to the stove, and I wrap my arms around his waist, resting my forehead against his back. He doesn't even have to do anything, but I can tell he smiles. My hands wander under his shirt and he inhales sharply at my touch.

"You alright there, B?" I ask.

"I'm fine," He answers, turning around to face me, a smirk on his lips, pressing me against the table. "Completely fine." His hair is sexily messed up, and he runs his fingers through it again, almost in a teasing manner, before giving me a small cheeky smile, acting innocent.

I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from making a comment on it. My fingers trace over the muscles on his stomach, the muscles shivering at my touch.

I can feel his heart beating underneath my fingers, a strong and steady beat. We don't say anything for a few minutes, but I surprised myself when I continue to touch his chest, hard underneath my soft fingertips. I feel his heart racing, just like mine. Brandon's strong hands pull me closer to him, his touch making me shiver as his fingers run up my back.

My hands leave his chest, traveling down to the muscles on his stomach, tracing them slowly, my touch ceasing when I reach the black band of his boxers which is visible over the top of his jeans.

His lips graze my jaw as his hand slightly pulls down his t-shirt that I changed into from my shoulder, brushing his lips against the newly exposed skin. He hasn't shaved in a few days. His scruff brushes against my neck, causing me to laugh slightly.

"Sorry, babe. I forgot to shave since I had to meet your demands." He teases, referring to how I woke him up today.

"I don't care. It's sexy." I answer, and he lifts me up onto the table.

He smirks, and I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. "You have to be the ho-"

"Hey, guys," Stef says, and I pull away from Brandon. "Moma and I are going out. We'll be home in a few hours. And B, I think your pancakes are burning." Stef tells him, laughing slightly as she walks away.

"Shit!" Brandon curses, turning his attention back to the stove, and I just laugh, leaning against the counter. "FYI," He starts sassily, whipping around to face me. "You're the reason why I burned your pancakes."

"Hey, they aren't that bad. I'll eat them."

"Figures."

"Hey, he's hungry." I defend, and Brandon laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We should just go back to what we're doing before."

"After I feed your son, he's starving."

"He just had pancakes like, twenty minutes ago!" Brandon complains, and I laugh, shrugging my shoulders.