1

<1>

Cale exhaustedly enter his room and sighed. He roughly remove his dirty clothes and flop immediately in the bed. Seconds later you fell asleep not minding what's happening in the surrounding.

Choi Han entered and sighed as he saw Cale tiredly asleep. They went to investigate about hunters but they caught up into a fight with two powerful hunters.

Good thing Cale didn't get hurt, and only got in a violet smoke but there's nothing happened to him.

"Is human okay?" A cute black dragon asked while flying beside Choi Han.

"His just tired. His going to be okay as soon he wake up." Choi Han calmly answered the young dragon.

"Okay." That small dragon yawned and flop beside Cale and went to sleep without eating dinner.

Choi Han stared for minutes before going outside and finding Ron Molan, even he don't want to interact with him because his blood boils for no reason to him.

--

In the Rock villa everyone is asleep, tired from the sudden fight they engaged in. All is silent and suspiciously peaceful, even the most caseous assassin are deep in sleep.

While inside the only room in the fifth floor, a red haired man is silently grunting while his eyes still close. His whole body suddenly feels itchy and a little bit of pain but he can't move and do anything.

His just hoping that the kids beside him are alright.

On a final strong pain, Cale lost conscious.

--

"A-are you human?" Cale wake up from a startled question of a kid.

"H-human!? What's happening?"

"I'll call the others." He can hear the other kid, he immediately thought of On. He can also hear the sniffing of it's brother.

Cale frowned while his eyes still closed, they know he don't like being disturbed to sleep. He opened his mouth and ready to scold the kids when...

"Wat deyd ay tel youw.." Cale's eyes immediately open up when he heard the strange sound from his own mouth.

He touched his mouth but got shocked when he felt that his hand are small. He look at it and frowned, not understanding what's happening.

He set up and more shocked when he saw his body. It's not the febble body his always see when waking up. It's a small and more frail body.

Short hands, short legs, short body, softer skin!! And the the only covering him is the big shirt he wear last night.

"Da fack." His mind went blank for a moment when he realized that his in a body of a one or two year old baby!

'What happened? Did I transmigrate again? Wait no— the place are still de same and the surrounding feels like everyday. Is this curse? Poison? magic spell? Who the hell tried to put it on me. On the bright side if I'm a baby, I will not do work and just lay and eat. My slacker-'

"H-human." His thought was cut off when he heard someone talk beside him. He was shocked that he didn't feel anything.

"Rawon." He stared at the big dragon beside him. No- it's still the same size, it's just I'm small. "Howng." He also stared at the crying red cat beside it.

"It's really you. Why are you like that?" He can see that the kid is worried to him and he feel suddenly proud when it can still maintain its calm demeanor just like what he taught, "You got weaker and very small. Not even a tip of my nails."