3

<3>

Cale is laying in the space near the sink while soft fabric is under him, not letting the cold tile reach his small frail body.

Cale felt like his dead, or his already really dead inside right now.

Ron is currently changing his diaper, carefully and seriously doing it avoiding to hurt his young master.

Cale have no problem in his nudity, since he came here Ron and Hans always assist him in his bath and changing his clothes, and how can he be ashamed in this pale white and soft skin of Cale Henituse. Not even a scar can be seen.

Today, he unconsciously popped infront of everyone. If ever the god would regressed him, he will definitely avoid this to happen. His also hoping right now that he have a power like removing memories.

"Young master, I'm done changing you." Ron informed his young master who's looking lost. He chuckled silently.

Cale act as if he didn't hear Ron and repeatedly curse who the fuck casted this to him. He will not forgive that person and will torture him, definitely.

"Leyt's reydy to heyd norch." (Let's get ready to head north.) He informed Ron when he picked him up and tucked in his arms.

"Yes young master." The old man answered with a grin in his face. He still hasn't used to his baby form and everytime he look at it, memories of the past keep on rushing.

The young master is the one he serve firt. He witnessed how his young master grew and how he broke when his mother died.

He saw how his young and naive master approached and comfort his father who's suffering from depression and pain because of the sudden death of the Countess of Henituse country.

He knows the young master feel the same but the young and child Cale who doesn't even know how to perfectly read and write choose to support and comfort his father even his suffering the same pain.

That's why he choose to stay with him even tho he start acting like a thug but he's still righteous in his own way. He silently observe him how he ignore the young master Basen and young lady Lily but silently cared at them and hoe he despised those bad people inside the Henituse territory. He also dislike the new countess but his not disrespecting it.

Also, Ron he have hint why his master drastically changed.

Everyone is now ready. He only bring Ron, Beacrox, Choi Han, On, Hong, Eruhaben, Raon and unexpectedly the busy man Alberu.

"Your highness aren't you busy?" Choi Han curiously asked the crown prince of Roan Kingdom.

"I'm not."

"But Cale-nim made a fuss last night." They both end up staring with each other and not moving, seems like thinking what to do.

Cale who's in the baby carrier, carried by Ron is just silently looking at them preparing and conversing. The others already went back their works after saying goodbye.

Even tho everyone wants to hold the baby Cale and play with it, they can't because Ron is so scary. With it's smile, you can see your ending.

"I'm really not busy, my instructor-nim." Alberu flashed his golden smile.

"Then I believe you, my dearest student." Choi Han smiled back.

Cale doesn't know what's going on to the both of them and just ignore them and start talking to Ron and wondering where did he found all this baby things. He just sleep for few hours then everything is complete when he woke up.