Reel One: Did You Mean It?

**CONTENT WARNINGS: Cheating, SMUT, talks of a toxic relationship**

-

-

"I. Hate. You..."

You choke the words out as he currently has you on your stomach with your hips being supported by the grip of his hands digging into your skin.

He laughs, a short breathy one, one that pisses you off even more. Your hands are gripping the sheets as you feel your cunt clenching around him with every hard thrust he delivers. He leans down over you until you can feel the cool metal of the cross on his chain resting against your neck, his lips coming to rest beside your ear.

"Sure doesn't look like you hate me right now..." He all but groans into your ear as you push back onto him, meeting him where he's at mid-thrust.

"S'not fair," you look at him out of the corner of your eye and you can see sweat beading in his hairline from the sheer amount of work he's putting into this. "You know it's not."

One of his hands slides around your waist until you feel him start to rub circles into your clit, the friction causing you to spasm as he slows his thrusts just a bit.

"Bet he doesn't make you this wet, hmm?" His lips dragging across your ear causes a shiver to run down your body, all the way to your toes. "Does he even make you cum? Or do you have to think about me as you finish yourself off?"

Your eyes screw shut as he talks into your ear. You know what you're doing is wrong, but when Harry called to let you know that he was in town for a long weekend and wanted to grab dinner, how could you turn him down?

"Christ..." His thrusts feel slow and sensual now that his chest is practically pressed to your back. "Asked you a question,"

Does he want an answer? Right now...? You can barely even form a coherent thought.

This is why you hate him. Because he knows that your body will always belong to him. He knows that you will always come running when he calls.

You feel his lips on your skin before he bites his teeth into the soft dip where your shoulder meets your neck, and it's just hard enough to cause your eyes to roll to the back of your head.

"'m gonna cum.. Gonna cum..." Your words sound more like a cry as you move your hips in a circle against him. You can feel yourself dripping around his cock as he's buried so deep that you practically feel him in your stomach. He has your hips pressed into the bed but his hand is still wedged between your legs, drawing patterns into your swollen clit.

Humming against your skin, he tells you to answer his question before you can come. If you had any wits about you right now, you'd slap the shit out of him for putting you in this position. But you wanted it just as much as he did so you can really only be mad at yourself.

"He doesn't..." you all but whimper into the pillow. Harry's movements stutter just enough for you to feel like he was shocked by your answer. Never in a million years did he think you would be with someone who at the very least couldn't make you cum, but here you are, continuing to blow his mind.

"See? Just as I thought" he gives a particularly hard thrust after regaining his composure, "s' my tight little cunt." His fingers stop moving on your clit but he still holds the pressure on the nerves. His cock feels so nice and snug inside of you that you're not sure if you can take much more.

"H, please... I can't..." You feel the tears spilling onto your cheeks, both out of pleasure and out of frustration. Frustration because you need to cum and because you wish this wasn't the situation that you two continuously find yourselves in.