two

Solnishko (little sun)

Maddy didn't have the heart to tell her new friend the truth about her cheerleading skills. The girl looked like she was having a blast despite doing butchering every stunt in the book just as her accent did with their cheers. Ophelia had no sense of rhythm or flexibility but you had to give it to her—the girl had spirit. She was lucky Maddy liked her enough to keep her on the team but there was a long list of other things Ophelia wasn't good at. The girl was a reckless driver for starters, she also didn't know how to ride a bike, swim or have any household skills. Her social skills had some room for improvement as well. She wasn't very good at taking hints or social cue's which was weird since everyone liked her so much but despite her many—and I mean many—shortcomings, the girl was a fucking sweetheart. She was spoiled as fuck as well.

"Papa! Are you home?" Ophelia had just gotten home from her very first cheer practice with the rest of the team. She felt pretty good about herself since everyone kept telling her what a good job she had done. "In here, Solnishko" Her father's voice boomed from his home office.

Ophelia was always taught never to enter her father's office unless summoned upon and for the past 17 years, the girl had never broken a single one of her father's rules. She has always been a relatively easy child to care for but that's really only because she traded her obedience for material possessions. Everything about the blonde screamed nepotism. You didn't need to have a single conversation with her to know she hadn't worked a day in her life and honestly, I don't think she ever plans to. She was similar to Maddy in that sense—they both enjoyed doing nothing. She liked expensive fur coats, handbags and gold jewelry. She never went anywhere without her hair perfectly blowed out and a deep shade of red adorning her lips. Even at her worst, she still looked like a fucking doll. It wasn't until I had gotten sober, I began to understand what Ashtray meant when he said he thought she looked 'unreal.'

"I have some loose ends back home that need fixing." Alek Morokov sadly looks up to his only child. "—It won't take too long. 3 weeks at most, sweetheart" Ophelia's face drops at her father blunt news.

"'Vut we only just got here, Papa"

"I cannot leave anything to chance. There are people looking for us" He sighs.

"When do you leave?" Ophelia's doe eyes widening

"Midnight" He stands from his office chair to walk over to his daughter. Alek Morokov was not a tall man. He stood level with his teenage daughter at 5'8. "You tell no one where I am and do not try to contact me." He looks her dead in the eye, looking for a sign of understanding which Ophelia nodded to. "I left cash in the safe—do not spend it all" He smiled pointedly at her. He knew that money would be gone within a weeks time. The girl never left a fucking dime to spare.

"I promise, Papa" Ophelia gave him a knowing smile. She already had a mental checklist of everything she'd do with that money starting with a new wardrobe, maybe even a dog.

"I have to start packing. I'll be gone by the time you wake up tomorrow." He hugged her daughter before walking out of the office to assess his luggage.

Ophelia spent that night binge watching american teen movies. She was absolutely fascinated by our way of life but more importantly, it gave her idea's of all the things she could do while she was here. The thing about Ophelia was while she loved to day dream. She never actually took any action to achieve of those idea's because well, she was lazy but laziness aside, she had an A type personality. She had this strict routine she needed to follow everyday or she got fucking anal about it.

The sun was barely up at 6:30 am when Ophelia got out of bed. She made her bed, brushed her teeth and threw on a fur coat and some shades. Her perfect blowout from yesterday still intact. She was ready for her morning walk. The same time, get up and walking route everyday like clockwork. It would deeply disturb her when she fails for follow her morning routine. It was one of the few important things people needed to take note of with her. She walked all the way to a local coffee shop nearby to pick up her usual order and continued her walk.