Trust

A month later

Jimin : and he was like did you see that pretty doctor...she is so cute.

Everyone started to laugh.

Taehyung: please can you stop pulling my leg.

Jungkook : he was totally smitten by you.

Y/n blushed.

RM : and you know Suga stole your number from your I'd for him and he traded the number for a single room.

Suga : sorry not sorry.

They all were sitting in a restaurant and celebrating Taehyung's birthday. They all were having fun and y/n was very comfortable with them.

Y/n : well i was like really frustrated at that time because you the hospital entrance became so crowded that even doctors weren't able to enter so flirting was the last thing that was in my mind.
Also you are not that handsome.

Taehyung : oh... really? I'll show you how handsome I am after we reach home.

Jin : oh good my ears.....get a room you guys.

Everyone laughed and were having a good time.

After sometime y/n excused herself to go to washroom. She did her business and was washing her hands when a girl came towards her.

Girl : Hi...I am Lisa. (Not from black pink😁)

Y/n saw a girl dressed in a tight shirt black dress with a slit and a cleavage. She felt bad vibes from her.

Y/n : Hi....do I know you.

Lisa : why? Taehyung didn't tell me about you?

Y/n : umm....no.

Lisa : oh...i thought you were her girlfriend.

Y/n : uh... actually.... I am her girlfriend.

Lisa : you are so innocent y/n. Well I'll come straight to the point I am his ex girlfriend. Well we dated for 3 years. I was his first love. Actually I am. See he texted me yesterday to comeback to him.

Y/n saw her phone screen and saw a message for Taehyung's number. The message said that "I still love you. Y/n is just a second choice. Please come back"

Y/n was too surprised to speak.

Y/n : why are you telling me this? And why should I believe you.

Lisa : believe or not...i don't care. Just wanted to tell you that I want to get back with him. So be ready to get your break.

With that she left the washroom swaying her hips.

Y/n wasn't able to interpret what just happened. She went to their table without saying anything and sat with them quietly not taking part in their conversation.
After sometime when the dinner was over Taehyung and y/n drove back to their place. They were in the car and y/n was lost in her thoughts.

Y/n pov
He can't do this. Just look at him he is too innocent to cheat me. I trust him and i think he genuinely loves. Yes she is lying. Should I ask him? No its his birthday today. I shouldn't ruin the whole mood. It's okay y/n trust your boyfriend.

Y/n pov ends

Taehyung : what happened y/n....what are you thinking about....you look disturbed.

Y/n : oh...its nothing....just tired....maybe.

Taehyung : oh....okay.

Next day 

Today y/n was a little free as she got less patients so she decided to go to Taehyung for lunch.

She drove to the banghtan building where taehyung is supposed to practice. She went to the reception and asked for the room number.

She took the lift, reached the floor and entered the practice room.

Jin: oh....see who is here.

Y/n : hello everyone.

Jungkook : hi....how are you here y/n?

Y/n : today I had less work so I thought to surprise Taehyung.....but where is he....I can't see him?

Jimin : he didn't come today.

Y/n : no but he left for practice today in the morning.

Hope : we tried to call him but he isn't picking up.

Y/n : oh dont worry you guys practice I'll ask the gaurds....if still I can't contact him then I'll call you guys.

RM : but do tell us...maybe he is in danger.

Y/n : yeah I will.

Y/n went to the gaurd to ask about Taehyung.

Y/n : umm....hi can I ask you whether you saw Taehyung today?

Gaurd : oh....yes he came in the morning but left after sometime

Y/n : left but where to?

Gaurd: i asked him and his said to the nearby hospital.

Y/n : hospital? Was he hurt?

Gaurd : no he wasn't....i thought he went there for his regular checkup.

Y/n : oh...okay.

Now y/n became a little worried and started to drive towards the hospital as she was very much concerned about him.
She was about to reach the hospital but was stuck in traffic. While waiting for the traffic lights to go green she looked out of the window randomly and saw Taehyung through the glass of an ice cream shop.
She felt relieved to see that he was okay. But then she saw her. Yes she saw Lisa sitting in front of Taehyung. They were eating ice cream. Her world came crashing down. A sudden heat emerged in her body. Looks like Lisa was telling the trust. Y/n lost the control of her stearing wheel and crashed into the pole on the rood. The car glass crashed on her head and she fainted.

I know you guys hate this chapter. But trust me its going to end well.

Also if you guys like my work don't forget to comment and vote. Your small effort will bring me a lot of motivation 🥰