Request For Dean Winchester

Request for Dean Winchester

PLEASE KEEP THE REQUESTS ALL ABOUT DEAN WINCHESTER😀

If anyone has a request for Dean Winchester that they want to request please request here. If you do want a request please read the big request note and then come back. If you don't read it that's fine but I'll be asking questions for your one shot.

Like to say that I can deny a request if it makes me uncomfortable or I can't see myself doing it.

The questions are usually these anyways but there are more in the requests that you might like to add.

1. Would it be ok if I use an OC to write your requests? (It's just easier)
2. Would you want them to be soulmates? (If not that's ok)
3. Would you want NSFW? (If not that's ok)
A. If you do want nsfw what would you like for it? (Again if not that's ok)
4. Would you have an idea for the one shot? (If not that's ok)
I may have more questions to ask you, determine the answers.

(And note on bottom)

I will also like to say that I don't know when it will be out if I do your requests

--
I don't judge.

Please keep it only Dean Winchester in this one shot request post.

Like I said I usually ask questions when someone asks for a request, so if you ask for a request please be aware that I'll probably message you back asking them. If you only give me the name of the person and that's it and I ask you the questions and you don't comment back after a couple of days, I probably won't end up doing the one shot for you. I'm sorry but I need more than nothing or just a name or the fact that you want a one shot from me.

I do have the questions in my REQUESTS chapter of this book if you want to check it out beforehand it's there. Totally ok if not though. 😀

BUT I WILL LIKE TO SAY THAT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl. 
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.