"wanna hear a song i wrote?"

it was class time, you were sitting next to jiro doodling on your notes. in the corner of your eye, you saw jiro glancing up at you every few minutes.

she had a flush of pink on her cheeks, almost invisible. she was fidgeting with her earjack. you knew it was because she was nervous, she always did that when she talked to you.

while you were staring at jiro, you realized aizawa was calling on you, but you werent replying. jiro motioned to the front of the class.

"y/n!"

"huh..?! oh um, yes sir?"

"whats the answer?" he questioned. you panicked, and went through your notes until he interrupted you.

"pay attention please."

"..yes sir."

you were getting red from embarrassment, so you looked away from everyone. you looked to your side and saw jiro giggling. it warmed your heart. but you stopped staring at her and focused on the class.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

after class, jiro walks to your desk and asked, "hey y/n! wanna hang out after school later? i wrote a song for yo-" she stopped, getting really red. "hm?" you questioned. "uh, i wrote a song i want your opinion on..! hehe..that." she replied with a slight panic.

"oh yeah of course!"

"really? okay! il see you at my dorm music note!" she said, running away quickly as she got red. your heart fluttered, and it felt like your heart was jumping happily.

'did she just call me..music note..?' you thought to yourself. 'nah, im just hearing things.' you thought, trying to think of a reason she'd call you that.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

after school, you knocked on jiro's dorm room. and she happily opened the door.

"hey y/n! come in!"

"thanks!"

you came in, and took off your shoes and jacket. you looked around her room in aw. she had such a cool room! you loved all of the bands she had on her wall!

"anyways.." you said looking away from her walls quickly.

"whats the song you wanted me to hear?"

"oh..! yeah one sec," she said, getting ready to start singing. after a minute or two, she started singing angelicly.

'wow..shes really good...' you thought. you had never heard her sing, but you onew she was good, but never got a chancd to hear it.

the song was a love song, you could tell it was targetted to you. you could feel your face warming up.

you took a moment to take in her features. she had beatiful short purple hair, along with gorgeous dark eyes. she was breathetaking. the lyrics talked about jiro having a crush on someone, explaining why she loves them in detail. it wasnt just about looks, it had alot about their personality too.

you could tell it was about you. she slowly got more comfortable, she started off nervous, but by the end of the song she was relaxed.

"...did you like it..?"

"i..i loved it..!"

there was a moment of silence where you just stared at eachother. until..she started leaning in. you were shocked, but leaned in as well. after you both pulled away, she said..

"...i love you, y/n.."

"i love you too..!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

ty for reading! also, ty for 2 followers, and i hoep you enjoyed! have a good say/afternoon/night! <3

follower count : 2

word count : 557

🎉 You've finished reading (kyoka jiro x reader) "wanna hear a song i wrote?" || for a friend 😗✌️✨ || 🎉