°2°

The Dark Cold Phoenix Eyes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's POV

Jungkook was drooling.

There he stood over his best friend's porch and stared at the military man; waiting for the moment the new neighbor would turn around so that he could see the face because right now, the male is facing another way around to him. And surprisingly even though the face is still unseen, Jungkook already dribbled over how fitted and well built the kid's father's back was…

So when the gentleman turned around, Jungkook was awestruck.

The cold and strict aura the fellow gave, complimented his whole style along with his handsome face. He was outfitted in a simple military uniform but it was enough to make him attempt people along with the black hair that was styled in sharp Undercut to the look; giving him an intense and more mature impression as a father of himself. You could see from afar, the five-star emblem reflect by the sunlight on his shoulder; showing he's not just a simple soldier but the highest-ranking general.

He's handsome, Jungkook himself didn't have options but to accept that. The general face structure is sharp and his skin is pale white with a pair of hazel phoenix eyes with them; obtaining double eyelids along with a pair of full-eyebrows and plump lips that look so inviting that it takes a lot of Jungkook to not just– jump out and taste them. Not to mention the button-shaped nose along with a barely seen beautiful wound on his right forehead side; it was completing his unexplainable stunning looks.

"Park Jimin…" Jungkook mumbled under his breath when he looked at the male's name tag that was in gold as he bit his lower lips and continued to stare. So Park Jimin is his name… What a good name for a handsome face, he thought.

"God, he's so handsome Kook! And on top of that, he's so hot!" Taehyung squealed, catching the younger man's attention as he glared at him with irritation in his eyes. "You think I'm blind to see that?" He sassed as he looked back and forth between his best friend and the neighbor, realizing that Taehyung was checking the other one out as he watched Jimin walk inside the house; causing him to click his tongue.

"Don't stare, he's mine." He spoke out loud, glancing back at Taehyung as the older rolled his eyes before scoffing at the statement.

"Chill dude, I only said he's hot and handsome. I don't want him." He answered back as Jungkook smirked, loving the reply as he turned around and stared at Jimin who was now, holding up a chair; bringing his sleeves to tighten as his biceps reflexed; making it impossible for the two of them to not notice the part. Oh, this man is really tempting.

"Fuck… I bet he's powerful in bed." Jungkook mumbled as he heard the older chuckle before he felt Taehyung patting his naked shoulder. "I bet he's straight bro, and even if he wasn't; I could tell he's a closed-off person. I don't think he wants anything to do with you." The older one warned, catching his attention as he frowned upon the words. Well, look it up back; it's kinda logical. He's a general, his pride is taller than the Burj Khalifa, he would probably never even spare a glance on them because their ranking difference is too far.

"But that doesn't mean I couldn't try…" Jungkook mumbled smirking, confident in himself that he will get in the male's pants sooner or later.

Living for 25 years now, he learns that once you have beauty; you could do everything and nothing would seem wrong. Yeah, it is not fair, but that's how this cruel world works whether you accept it or not. When fat or ugly people wore revealing clothes, society would argue as to why they were showing off their ugly asses, but when it comes to beautiful people, the whole world would only admire and praise them despite the fact both of them are the same. So long story short, no one can reject beauty. That's a fact.