24.

A/N: getting close to the end, for better experience listen to 'To love someone else- Avery Lynch', love you guys <33 enjoy this chapter

♤♢♧

"𝕴𝖋 we don't move soon, the black General will be on top of us. We can't waste any more time looking for the girl." Kaz demanded coldly while skimming at the trio in front of him, "I just settled our tab with the last of our coin." Inej spoke softly from beside Jesper watching as he stared at his boss with disbelieve written all over his face, "We're really gonna leave empty-handed, then?" Delaney suddenly appeared from behind him scaring the living shit out of the poor sharpshooter, "will you stop doing that!" Delaney chuckled before ruffling Jesper's hair who huffed in annoyance, Inej giggled silently. "I love your outfit." Both the sharpshooter and the wraith exclaimed while staring at the beautiful girl in awe, she looked absolutely stunning, beautiful yet powerful— she looked ready for vengeance that even the king and queen would bow to her if he saw her.

Her lips were painted a dark red, the color of blood, malice, danger, and confidence, her aesthetic. She also wore a dark red blouse with a deep V-neck, an expensive black satin waist corset as usual where all her daggers hid, and black pants that stopped at her waist.

Kaz didn't know what to say, he could feel how hot his body suddenly was, his palms were getting sweaty and a drop of sweat raced down his neck like rain racing down the window when he was in Ketterdam. She looked beautiful. Kaz never in his entire life thought red was a beautiful color until she wore it. His breath hitched as he couldn't help but let his captivating blue eyes linger down her body up to her black hair which was messy but still exquisite. Kaz finally looked away after approximately 10 seconds of staring at her, he hated how she made him feel to the point that sometimes he just wishes to kill her and stop this feeling that always speeds through his veins like a wave whenever she's around— It was irritating yet one of the most euphoric feelings Kaz Brekker ever felt.

Delaney smiled softly at her friends not expecting expecting Kaz Brekker to say the same, "thank you guys so much." a sudden explosion echoed as Jesper looked at everyone who also seemed to be startled by the sudden alarm, "our alarm." Jesper spoke with narrowed eyes, Kaz nodded "Split up, much easier to take a Grisha one-on-one than a whole squad of them. Rendezvous at the fountain. And Raven you come with me." rolling her eyes she got up following behind Jesper, "I'm surprised you still remember my name, Dirtyhands." spoke Delaney while opening the door of the club, Delaney immediately reacted once she noticed the group of Grishas in front of them, the Black haired girl grabbed Inej before pulling her from in front of them, flames came out of Delaney's hand as she death glared the group in front of her speaking coldly, "you don't know what your doing, now back the fuck up." Delaney spoke coldly watching as an Inferni eyes looked down to see the daggers around her corset, a familiar one caught her eyes, the one she remembered was stabbed in her brother's waist, killing him. Inej had the same one.