Fiveteen

Aurora and Nikki were walking around Mystic falls and they stopped because they saw someone trying to get out of a car but failing. It was funny for them to watch. When he finally got out of the car he waved to Aurora and Nikki and then he walked off. Nikki smiled at him and she realised she liked him. It was like love at first sight and Aurora could tell Nikki liked him. Aurora walked over to the man and gave him a piece of paper then walked back over to Nikki and they started walking around Mystic falls again.
"What did you give him?"
Nikki said confused looking at Aurora who was smiling. Before Aurora could answer Nikki had gotten a text from an unknown number and the text said "is this Nikki? Your friend gave me your number"
Nikki turned to Aurora.
"I gave him your number Nik"
Aurora said with a smile on her face. Nikki began texting the guy she liked and she found out what his name was.
"He's related to my two exes"
Nikki said looking at Aurora. Aurora looked a little shocked.
"He's my exes uncle. I dated both of his nieces"
Nikki added. Aurora smiled a little at Nikki and then they talked for a little about what Nikki had found out about the guy she likes
"So his name is Kai Parker. Well his full name is Malachai Parker and all of his siblings died."
"He's the only surviving sibling?"
"Yep"
"What else have you found out Nik"
"He's a heretic. He was born in Portland"
"Sounds nice. Anything else?"
"His family called him an abomination. He has seven siblings. He used to be in the prison world until he got out"
"What's a prison world?"
"I have no idea, Aurora"
Nikki and Aurora laughed and talked for a while before Nikki blurted out
"He's coming here tomorrow."
Aurora and Nikki lived in the house the Mikaelsons lived in when they were in Mystic falls.