~Chapter 1~

Beep~

Beep~

Beep~

I was awake by the sound of my alarm which is so annoying, I want to sleep more but I refuse to wake up. Well, it such a sunny and cloudy day when I open my eyes. I can feel that the breeze of the morning cooled my body temperature that made me hugging myself. I hoped off from my bed and straight away went my direction to the bathroom which is in my room. After I've done taking shower, then dried myself and then I put my clothes on.

Lynn : It's really a wonderful day. I hope that something good would happen.

* FYI * :-
Lynn leave alone with his brother Hwang Ji Sang and Lynn full name was Hwang Choi Lynn. Her parents are dead when she was 16. She has other side effect that she hard to control or face because of their parents make her life miserable and suffer. Then because of that tragedy she wear face mask since she was 10 years old because of her parents hate for seeing her face till the day they die. Even she, herself never saw her face for a long time. She has a friend name Yunji, Hwang Yunji because only Yunji know how does she felt. They've been friends since they were in primary school till they were in high school.

Ring~, ring~, ring~

My phone was ringing so I picked up the phone on my table and answer the called...

Yunji : Hey Lynn! Are you free today?

That's her, my friend Yunji. I mean my only best friend that I had in my entire life.

Lynn : Oh hi too, Yunji! IDK if I'm... free today.

Yunji : Oh...come on ( she moaned ). But it's okay if you say like that. I just came to your house and don't make any accuse. ( She remind me because last time, she want to go to my house but I make an accuse so that she doesn't come )

Lynn : Okay, okay. I promise but if you're late, I won't open the door for you. ( I rolled my eyes )

Yunji : Fine then. I'll be on my way. ( She said then she hung up  as always )

I put the phone down on my table next to me then I make my way to the kitchen thinking what should I eat. I open the fridge but then close it after I grab my milk and poured it into my bowl with the cereal too.

Lynn : Mmm ( I munch ) This might full my stomach until this afternoon, I hope.

Just after I've done eating, I hear a knock on the door so I made my way to the front door and open the door.

Yunji : Oh Lynn, look at you. How come you become so thin and loss your weight? ( She asked me concerned )

Lynn : What do you mean, "I loss my weight?" ( I mimic her ) From what I know, I didn't loss my weight these day. ( I explained )

Yunji : Nah, it's from your observations but from me you loss your weight.

Lynn : Whatever. ( I rolled my eyes ). By the way, why are you hear?

Yunji : Well, I have some news that this male celebrities, he had a work for you.

Lynn : A work for me? Are you sure? ( I feel confused of what she trying to tell )

Yunji : What do you mean? Wasn't it was you was the one looking for a jobs? ( She raised her eyebrows )

Lynn : Of course I am but what makes you sure that he needs me?

Yunji : First of all, you look god damn pretty, second you still single and lastly your body are so damn attractive. ( She complained )

Lynn : Ya! Don't you ever try to say judge my body. ( I say shyly and I can feel my cheeks blush at her compliment )