2.

While I was walking down the hallway to get to to the Great Hall , about five Maids and butlers catched my eyes as they were trying to bring something that looks like a Mirror into the library.
Being confused onto why they would bring a Mirror into the library i started walking towards them all.
,,We need to hide the Mirror quickly, The prince soon will wake up. " I heard one of the butlers say . I remember their  name being followingkalimhaters_.

,,why would you hide a Mirror from me?" I asked them since they didn't seem to have noticed me before.
All of the five Maids and butlers
quickly turned around to me while looking shocked and even nervous.
,,Oh uhm hello Prince I see you already woke up from your sleep...." he was stuttering.
"Indeed I woke up about 1 hour ago,
Now let me repeat my Question."
I replied to him.

,,Why would you try to hide a Mirror from me? Is this supposed to be some kind of Joke?"
,,This is uhm..." I didn't let him finish his sentence and tried to grab the Mirror.
,,Prince don't you think it's already time to eat? I overheard your Mother say that you have a important Meeting today this Morning" One of the maids almost screamed.
I looked her in the eyes and saw that she was nervous and also scared.

,,Who are you again?" I asked since I never seen her before.
"Oh I am followingsamlovers ,I started working as a maid here 1 week ago.."
She turned her Head and looked embarrassed to the side.
,,I suppose that you are right.
I should go have breakfast first" I mumbled forgetting about the Mirror.
,,Great! Let me accompany you to the Meal." She said.
While I was talking to the maid , The others seemed to already have taken the Mirror and have hidden it in the Library.
,,I almost forgot about it , Why were you all hiding a Mirror?"
I asked for the third Time this day.

,,Your highness please do not worry that much about it.
We were just trying to hide the Mirror since it's broken and we didn't want you to see a broken mirror! Seeing a broken Mirror means Unluck remember?"
She was a horrible liar.

,, I suppose that you are right."
I answered still knowing that she was lying.
We were walking towards the room where I would have breakfast with my Family , I was still deep in thoughts as to why followingsamlovers would lie about a Mirror.
Was it special in some kind of way?