Chapter 5

Swearing inthischapter....

Your P.O.V

*BOOM BADA BOOM* you awoke with a start as the room shook slightly from the sound of an explosion. The fuck?! You thought, sitting up. You then realized you were in a strange room and wearing a (E/C) nightgown. If Sebastian put me in this I will fucking stab him, you thought, frowning a little. You looked at your surroundings and found a tray on the bedside table. There was Strawberry shortcake and tea. Hmmm, Earl Grey. You smiled and picked up a note that was sitting next to the small teacup.

Dearest (Y/N),

I thought you might want some tea and cake for when you wake up. A dress is on the chair near your bed for you to wear, as the master expects to see you as soon as possible. If you need help with the dress just shout :)

- SebastianMichaelis, Head Butler for Ciel Earl Phantomhive

You smiled as you finished reading the note. You drank the tea as quick as you could, because you were really thirsty, and ate the piece of cake. Damn, the chef in this house can make one hell of a cake. You stood up and wandered over to chair, yawning as you walked. The dress was a beautiful shade of (E/C). (Sorry I'm horrible at descriptions I'll let you imagine the dress if you don't like the photo. If you do like it you can imagine it in a different colour) You picked it up and held it in front of you. You giggled at the thought of yourself in the dress. You then noticed you had no idea how to put it on. You heard a knock on the door and Sebastian walked in. You turned to face him and blushed.

Bassy's P.O.V

I entered my room and saw (Y/N) blushing. My confusion was obvious when I asked her what was wrong. She blushed crimson red and said "W-well I d-don't know how to p-put on this dress" she said, looking away from me. She's like an adorable little kitten, so sweet and innocent, no, shut upSebastian! The fuck are you doing? I mentally cursed at myself and smiled at (Y/N). "Don't worry m'lady, I'll help you put it on" I took my tie off and unwillingly tied it around my head, covering my eyes. I slowly walked towards her and I could sense her getting nervous. "It'll be alright, I can't see anything" I said to make her feel more comfortable with the situation. "It's not that, its just, well, how do expect to help if you can't see? I'd rather you wear the blindfold but do you know what you're doing?" She asked. "If I couldn't perform a simple task such as dressing a young lady blindfolded then what sort if butler would I be?" I said, smirking. "A shit one" she replied, giggling a little. I silently chuckled to myself and told her that I would now help her with her corset...