Chapter 1

*Three years later*
-Michael-
I'm twenty two and I couldn't be happier. I have moved in with my girlfriend of two years and we couldn't be happier. Ashton was gone and was never coming back. I have kept up with my music and became a duo with a close friend called Chris who can sing just as good as luke. The memories of my other three bandmates can never go away and definetly not my little girl Anastasia. No one could ever replace her. The memories of us all always come back and it usually ends with me in tears. I wish I could wake up and it was all a dream or if I woke up and I remember nothing. That would be good but that's not what happens in the real world.

-Ashton-
"Officer?" I say.
"Yes Ashton." He sighs.
"Would you be able to check if I could pay my way out of jail? I have the cash in my bank." I say.
"I guess I could. But it's going to cost a lot."
"I can handle that."
-
Later that day the officer came past and told me for $155,000 I could pay my self out. Oh Michael I'm coming for you.

-Anastasia-
"You are telling me that Ashton's coming for Papa Mikey? We have to save him!" I shout.
"We can't Anastasia. We're dead." Daddy says.
"Luke you know not to talk about that infront of her!" Papa Cal says.
"I know i'm dead you idiots. And mama did it. Yes she killed us but we can become spirits and save Mikey."
"And how exactly will we do that?" Daddy says.
"Mama told me how before. It was my bedtime story at night. I know it of by heart." I said. I explain how to my dads.
"That sounds hard." Daddy says pulling his words out.
"Nothing we can't get through right?" I say.
"It sounds differcult but anything for Mikey." Calum says.
"One thing, if we die we don't come back again. If we die in the after life we never come back. I'm warning you." I say.
"We'll cope. We're family and we are strong." Calum says.
"Fine. But we have to be quick. Ashton will kill him as soon as possible." Daddy Luke says.
"No he won't." I say.
"What did you just say? Are you stupid? He will." Calum says.
"He'll make a plan. This time he wants to kill him. He'll make a plan." I say.
"Anastasia sounds right. But we still need to be fast."
"Agreed."