Day 1♥️

TW:Swearing
Sapnaps POV.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————"I don't know if I can hide this secret when they get here..." Sapnap sounded almost sure that Karl and Quackity would find out the secret as soon as they got here. It was pretty obvious no one really said anything about it tho no one felt the need to point it out it wasn't something that would need to be kept for so long for no reason. You could tell people if you really wanted them to know but Sapnap didn't know if he wanted anyone to know...

♥️Q♥️
Q: Hey man!
S: Hey q!
Q: I can't wait for next week!
S:yeah can't wait!
Q: so what all are we gonna do when
Me and Karl get down there?
S: well me and Dream have a lot of movie nights,
And sometimes we go out to eat and skating and stuff
Q: I've never been skating! This will be fun!
S: Mhm
Q: alr ima go cya!
S: Buh bye!

God how was Sapnap ever gonna tell them it was like he was stuck in the middle of everything he didn't know if they would hate him after, but what if they didn't or what if they do? Sapnap always found things like this bad, they never turned out good for him maybe once in high school or something but. "SAPNAP DRISTA IS COMING OVER GET DOWN HERE!" Sapnap hear Dream yell form the other room. "COMNG!" Sapnap yelled back he grabbed a hoodie and ran down stairs.
"She will be here in a few minutes!" Dream yelled, Sapnap walked over to the couch and sat down. He grabbed the remote and put some random Spanish romance movie on that quackity said he liked, he didn't like it but he wanted to show interest
in what they like when they got here. Dream then knew something was up. "Sap?" Dream asked as he looked at him. "What" Sapnap asked, "what are you watching?" Sapnap looked at the tv for a name of the movie "ls- cha- cho-" "exactly. You don't even speck Spanish." Dream knew about Sapnaps secret. "I knew yo7 liked Karl and quackity but I didn't think you watch some random Spanish love story because he said it liked it" Dream looked at Sapnap, "whatever" Sapnap was flustered. There was then a knock at the door, Dream walked over to the door and opened the door. Sapnap looked over and drista ran in "WASSUP!" Drista yelled "SUP!" Sapnap yelled back, drista ran over to the couch and grabbed the remote form Sapnap she put on a movie and threw the remote over to the table. "What do you two want for dinner so I can start cooking" Dream asked, drista and Sapnap looked at each other and smiled, "PASTA!" Drista and Sapnap yell as they look at Dream, Dream started laughing when drista was over they always had pasta. Drista looked over at Sapnap "I have nail polish on my bag can I paint your nails?", "sure" Sapnap answered "what colour" drista asked. "Black" Sapnap said, Dream walked in with their food. "Eat up." Dream said.

An: Ok before each one there will be who's POV it is it's always in 3rd person but it's like who are we seeing in the story.