Two sides can't mix

Amelia, Abby and Ollie entered the command room, where they found Felix waiting, along with their friend Zayto. They began to wonder what new mission they would have to go on this time.

"Commander?" Ollie asked as they stood around the hologram projecting table. They noticed a picture of a red gem being shown.

"This is the Magix Ruby, if it falls into the wrong hands, the results could be catastrophic. It can super power any weapon, turning into a potential ticking time bomb"

Amelia's eyes widened at the name.

"Agent, is there something wrong?" Felix asked her. Amelia just shook her head in response. She looked at Zayto, who was inspecting one of the weapons the organization uses. He was very good with gadgets, especially with the use of them. That is why he was appointed the position in the first place.

"What are you doing?" Amelia asked him. Zayto continued to rotate the laser gun in his hand.

"It keeps glitching" He said, then out of nowhere, a laser shot from the gun, and cut a piece of Ollie's hair off. The gun blew up.

"My gun!" Zayto screamed.

"My DIGNITY!" Ollie screamed running out of the room. Amelia and Abby burst into laughter.

"On that unfortunate note" Felix commented, shaking his head. "We need to ensure that ruby doesn't fall into the wrong hands."

"Understood"

***
"Why do we need that ruby?" Aiyon asked in confusion. Commander Garcia rolled his eyes.

"It'll allow us to power our weapons with infinite energy" He explained. Was he not listening?

"Ohhhh" He stretched out as the commander left, to get coffee.

"Dumbass" Izzy commented. Javi shook his head.

"Well the ruby won't walk itself here now will it?" He said grabbing his bag. He looked at them all. "You coming or not?"

***

The facility had been well protected, but agents Amelia, Abby and Ollie got past their security, now they stood before three hallways leading in different directions. Abby sighed.

"We'll cover more ground if we split up" She announced. Ollie nodded.

"Good, then I won't have to listen to you two laughing at me" He said as Amelia smiled.

"The hairstyle suits you" She commented as he rolled his eyes.

"Very funny" He said walking down the first tunnel. Abby went down the third tunnel while Amelia went down the second one.

She was wearing all black; a crop top, a leather jacket and leggings. She activated the torch on her wrist communicator in order to see.

"It's dark as hell down here" She muttered before hearing a noise. She stopped, checking all directions.

She saw nothing.

She carefully proceeded with her mission. She needed to obtain that ruby, she knew how dangerous it was.

She herself was more dangerous than the ruby. No joke.

Then she was tackled. She looked up to see her capture, only to see a handsome face in a beanie staring down at her.

"The heck, GET OFF OF ME" She struggled against his grip. He chuckled.

"And let you get the ruby? No way" Then she kneed him in the gut, causing him to roll over in pain. She switched positions with him, now she was on top.

"Wanna try that again?" She challenged, her highlighted hair falling in her face slightly. She scanned him, he was wearing all black too, ripped jeans, a shirt and a leather jacket. His beanie had fallen off, revealing his blonde highlights in his black hair. He also had an ear piercing too.

She liked it and she had no idea why.

"Who sent you?" She said to him. He rolled his eyes.

"My boss" He said stating the obvious, but that only earned him a punch in the face. He kicked her off.

"Wrong decision princess" He got up, giving her a death glare.

"Did I upset you?" She mocked in a baby voice. He charged at her, pinning her to the wall.

"You're testing me" He warned with a smirk.

"I'll wipe that smirk off your face" She warned. Javi smiled.

"Try it"

....................

It's called writers block guys. I'm so sorry 😂
Skyland2704 and dazzlingkm here you go! JAVELIA FOR LIFE