Part 2

One month later

Seungmin is in the bride's room getting ready for the wedding. He was very nervous and scared, not knowing what will happen to the rest of his lift. All he can do is sigh. Of only, his grandmother didn't sign him up for this stupid thing when he was young.

"It's time!!" Hyunjin, Seungmin bestfriend exclaimed. Hyunjin works in the same company as Seungmin and they sit next to each other so they are really close.

Reluctantly, Seungmin stood up and walked towards Hyunjin. The bells clinked, applauses were heard. Seungmin was walking down the aisle with Hyunjin as his parents passed away when he was very young due to a car accidents, leaving him as a orphan to bring himself up.

When he reached the end of the aisle, he saw Minho looking at him with a smile on his face but he can still see the coldness in Minho's eyes. He understands, Minho has to put on a show for his parents.

"Lee Minho, do you pledge to take Kim Seungmin as your lawfully husband?"

"Yes."

"Kim Seungmin, do you pledge to take Lee Minho as your lawfully husband?"

"Yes I do."

"You may now kiss."

It was just a peck on each other's lips. They held each other hands and walk out of the church, getting ready to get on the car. People were congratulating them, clapping their hands.

Minho and Seungmin walked into the car and as soon as the car drove off the place where none of the people can see them, they immediately let go of each other's hand and sat at each end of the car awkwardly. They reached the hotel and they checked in. They are not having a honeymoon in another country as Minho cannot afford to leave as he is too busy so the just decided to stay in the hotel for their honeymoon.

At night, they felt very awkward to sleep on the same bed so Minho slept on the bed and Seungmin slept on the couch. They also made a deal before they sleep that whenever they meet Minho's parents, they have to act lovey dovey and all as Minho has to show his parents that they are happy with each other.

Seungmin's pov

So... This is my life from now on.. Not being able to get married to a person I love and instead getting married with a person that doesn't love me.