21

"W-what..." 

"Yes! I'm the mother of his chil-" Harry groans and interrupts kendal by grabbing her arm and dragging her towards the door.

"Leave!" Harry snaps at her and she gasped looking at him. She jerked her hand out of his grasp.

"Why would i leave harry? He's the one, third wheeling here! He should leave in first place. The truth is out now louis, at least have some shame and le-"

"No need to tell me what to do. I'm a person of myself, I'll go and leave at my own time." Louis fires back and harry rubs his forehead and looks down to hide his smile, damit louis always surprises him.

Kendal glares at him and looks at harry, crossing her arms she says "Did you saw the way he talked to me? And you're still here standing quietly listening!"

Harry signs and keeps his hands on his hips and looks at her with tired eyes, he glanced at the watch on his wrist and shows it to Kendal. "You can read watch? Please read the time for me?"

Kendal frowns and looks at the watch, "Its quarter past eleven...but why are you making me read watch! I'm an adult, i can read watches!" She says in offensive tone.

Harry nods and crosses his arms, "Exactly! You're an adult, you can understand when its the time to fight and in which place to fight right? Or were you clicking selfies when god was giving brain!" Harry says making Kendal looks down as she feels embarrassed.

Louis bites his lips to stop himself from busting out laughing.

"Why are you telling this only to me and not him! He was fighting with me too!" Kendal says pointing at louis who gulps and wipes his hands on his jeans.

"Well guys, it was nice getting fooled and being called to the hospital in this pandemic situation. See you soon, bye!" With taht louis opens the door and leaves before harry could stop him.

Harry signed and goes towards door as well when kendal stops him, "where are you going?"

"To play monopoly with doctors, might as well ask for a vaccine to stay away from negativity! Eg: you!" With that he leaves and kendal gasps.

"Are you calling me negativity?!"

•••

Harry goes towards his car and finds louis pacing over there while holding his phone in his hand and a pout on his cute thin lips.

Harry clears his throat grabbing louis' attention as he goes and stands next to him with his hands in his pocket.

"What happened? You need any help?" Harry asks looking at louis who looks down at his phone and mumbles something that made harry frown, "what?"

"Uh...my phone's dead and... I came with Aaron in his car...so..." Louis trails off and harry nods pulling out his car keys he suggests,

"Come with me, I'll drop you off at your house!" Harry says and louis gulps looking around as he says,

"No its find, I'll find a taxi or somethi-"

"No! Its nearly twelve. You can be alone at this time, its not safe for yoh!" Harry says and louis raised his eyebrows looking at him.

"And why is that, Mr styles?"

Harry smirks as he head the name louis addressed him with, "well, don't want your pretty self to get hurt by some street robbers hmm?"

Louis glares at him as he crosses his arms taking some steps closer to harry he says, "well, apparently styles, I'm not a weak child who's wondering out at night and will get hurt. I can fight for myself very well!"

Harry raised his eyebrow and takes a step closer to louis as well so now they're only one step apart from crashing their bodies together.

"Care to show me some of your pretty moves?"

Louis gulps as harry was now only a step away from him, he can smell that expensive cologne and that coffee smell.

"W-what?"

Suddenly harry grabs louis by his waist and pulls him towards him. Louis gasped as his chest crashed into Harry's who was holding his waist tightly.

"Harry! What the hell is this!" Louis struggles as harry keeps holding him, "let me go harr-ow-" harry flips them so louis was pinned against his car.

Louis' hands were held behind his back by harry who smirks as he saw louis struggling to get out of his grasp, "let me go harry!"

"Oh louis, is this how you'll fight yourself back huh? Those mens will do anything to put their filthy hands on your pretty body darling..." Harry whispers in louis' ear who takes a deep breath as he felt Harry's hot breath against his neck.

He gulps and turns his head to look at harry who nuzzles his nose in his cheek making him take another sharp breath at the contact. "H-harr-ry..."

"Yes... darling?"

Louis felt butterflies in his stomach at the raspy voice of harry who was running his nose over his neck. "L-let me go p-please. A-anyone will g-get wrong i-idea if they s-see us..." Louis stuttered out.

Harry chuckled in his ear and moves back and lets his hands go. Louis takes a deep breath and finally turns around but gets trapped in Harry's arms again, harry keeps his hand on either side of his head trapping him against the car.

Harry smirks as he leans forward and louis' eyes widened, "w-what're you d-doing harry!"

Harry leans forward and bumps his nose with louis' "Oh sweet creature... I'm still your husband louis. Still got a right to touch you and kiss you..."

Louis closes his eyes as he felt Harry's lips touch his cheeks and then jaw, "N-no h-harry...i signed the d-divorce papers-"

"But i didn't signed it louis..." Harry moves back and looks in those ocean blue eyes, louis frowns as his cheeks were heated up from the closeness of their body.

"Why harry? You were the one so desperate to get rid of me from your life! Then why didn't y-"

"Can i kiss you?"