Smut

Warning ~ mature

"Hey man great to see you" tom greeted his mate, Jordan. Tom has decided to stay at the captains for a few nights just to catch up. "Man it's good to see you too" the captain hugged him and offered to take his bags to his room.

Once tom was settled in the captain and him decided to order pizza and watch some horror movies.

Half way through paranormal activity 3, the power went out with a huge clash of lightning. "Crap, i hate storms" Jordan complained. "Don't worry I'll protect you sparklez" tom joked with his mate. "We better find some candles and some torches" Jordan stated with a hint of nervousness laced in his voice.

If tom noticed the nervousness he didn't say anything and just continued to rummage through the kitchen draws.

Jordan was not nervous about the dark, he was nervous about being trapped in a dark room with his crush. Jordan has always had a slight crush on tom. His eyes. His personality. His weird blue hair. Everything makes the captain swoon and fall even harder for tom.

The two ventured into the kitchen and rummaged through the draws, eventually finding some candles and walked back to the lounge.

"Ugh this is gonna be so boing!" The blue haired man complained throwing his head back as the captain just chuckled. "Do you have any alcohol?" Tom asks looking back up at his friend. "I think so" Jordan replied not completely sure if tom drinking is a good idea.

A half a dozen beers later and tom is drunk off his ass while Jordan is completely sober. Currently Jordan is watching tom play twister by himself with Jordan calling out the positions.

"Left hand, red" tom tried to move his left hand but completely failed. "Fuck this!" He yelled, standing up. "I've got a better idea" he said moving towards his friend.

As Jordan looked up, and saw tom looking him in the eyes while moving towards him, he started to blush. It was quite well known that tom got quite horny while drunk. And today was no exception.

The blue haired man straddled his friend while saying, "tell me to stop if you don't want this". Jordan quickly shook his head, no. As they leaned in and their lips touched, things quickly became heated.

Their hands roamed each other's bodies while their youngest roamed each other's mouths. "Tell me to stop if your uncomfortable" tom told Jordan for the hundredth time.

"Tom, I want this." Jordan looked up at the blue haired man-child. Tom nodded and carried Jordan bridal style to the bedroom.

Tom all but threw Jordan into the bed and quickly stripped both of their clothes, leaving them both in their boxers.

Jordan suddenly felt self-conscious. "T-tom I have a c-confession." Jordan blurted out. Tom gave him a questioning look. "I-I-I've never done this before" he lowers his gaze to his lap and fiddled with his fingers. When Jordan looked up and met toms eyes, he saw a look of shock and sympathy.

"Y-your what? No, you should save y-your first for some one special." Tom told Jordan. Jordan quickly looked up at tom and shook his head. "Tom you are special" the captain climbed onto toms lap and hooked his arms around the blue haired mans neck.

"'M not special."

"Yes you are." Jordan attached his lips to toms before he could protest and slowly grinds his hips onto tom crotch.

Before tom could protest he found the captains hips grinding down onto his lap and let out a particularly loud moan.

He quickly and gently pushed Jordan onto his back and climbed over to the bedside table to retrieve the small bottle of lube.

He climes over to older man and stopped both of their boxers while coating his fingers in the liquid.

"This might hurt, so let me know if you want to stop" tom looked at Jordan and received a reassuring nod in response.

Tom slowly pushed a finger in and after a while he stretched Jordan out enough to be able to fit his cock in Jordan's tight Virgin hole.

By now toms drunkenness had been long gone. He have a quick kiss to Jordan lips and he slowly pushed this tip of his cock into Jordan's hole.

Once he had bottomed out he looked up to see Jordan's face for any signs of discomfort but only receive signs of our pleasure.

As tom started to thrust slowly in and out of Jordan, the captain scrapes his finger nails down the younger's back leaving slight scratch marks that will surely be an angry red colour in the morning.

Neither of the men will last very long due to Jordan being a tight virgin and toms thickness.

A couple deep thrust later and the captain comes undone with a loud screech of toms name, quickly followed by tom groaning loudly and collapsing onto the older.

When both of them came down from their highs, tom cleaned both of them up and cuddled with Jordan who was basically asleep.

"Hey, tom?" Jordan mumbled sleepily.

"Yeah babe?" Tom nestled his head in the crook of Jordan neck.

"Are you still drunk?" The captain yawned Obviously about to fall asleep.

The blue haired man just laughed. "No, I sobered up a while ago. You should sleep you look like you've been dragged through hell."

"Nice."

Just as both were about to fall asleep spooning, the lights flickered on which resulted in both men chuckling half-heartedly.