𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

So this is the end.

      "Alondra Rivera, born on July 10th, 2006, she was a promised young lady who's life was taken early by a inattentive driver when she passed on August 12th, Alondra had just moved to the outer banks when she'd began to be loved by many, she was a beautiful soul who will be missed by both parents, her older sister and her cat Biscuit..."

     Alondra Rivera was sixteen years old when she died on August 23rd.

     It had been a dark stormy night in kildare county, a Tropical storm amidst the island.

     "What?" Alondra mumbled as they all stood around in a circle, JJ staring directly at her.

     Alondra Rivera, Daughter of Cecilia and Jorge Rivera-the family of four moved to the island around a year ago when the man got a job offer at  what people who've lived here all their lives would call 'Tanny Hill' a place where one of the richest families on the island lived, the opposite of where she and hers did. Alondra lived directly next door to JJ, the cut as they'd call it, a small three bedroom home with a small porch, quaint and warm. See, this story begins with a bloody nosed boy shuffling out of his house and a open window on a rainy night.

      "What is he talking about JJ?" A tear in disbelief rolled down her cheek. Alondra felt a sharp pain in her chest, the words replaying in her head like a thick and echoed voice, she could hear it, feel it. It was no way he could betray her like that, after all the late nights, after how much her family had done for him.

     She hadnt been used to heartbreak, she'd only seen it in the movies, sadness wasn't something she grasped easily, every little emotion wrapped around her entire body. Alondra never had to feel the pain that came with life, she had a stable life, stable parents-dreams to go to college and be a veterinarian, dreams to live in California and travel the world, she actually had the grades and scholarships prepared and lined up even though she'd only been sixteen years old.

     I mean, don't get her wrong, she's experienced heartbreak before, she'd felt pain, this felt new, just a few words made her chest feel...differently.

     "Go ahead, don't be quiet now JJ, tell her how all it took was three thousand dollars for you to fuck her" Kiara spoke up for the boy watching Alondras eyes tear up, her eyes turning a faint red as she stared at JJ who'd been unable to say anything "tell her JJ!" the girl spoke again.

     "Shut the fuck up Kie!" Sarah shouted at her, glares exchanged-JJ took a deep breath, knowing this was the beginning of the end, how their relationship would fall, he opened his mouth to speak, nothing being able to come out "I was a bet to you?" the back of her throat began to burn, water stains being in her prescribed glasses as she readjusted them.

     John B and Pope exchanged looks, ache filling their hearts as it consumed hers, she shook her head, watching him not utter a word "you know what, i'm not doing this" Alondra turned on her heals, walking vastly out of the chateau, she pushed the 'unlock' button on her fathers car, approaching it quickly, music playing from the house.

     "Loni-!" Alondra heard the boys voice.

     She ignored him, opening the drivers door "wait! please just let me-"

     "What? let you explain? explain how you used me for quick money, you met my family, we let you live in our house, my father was gonna help you pay for fucking college JJ! you took my virginity I let you touch my body!" Alondra ranted-she hadn't cursed much but when she did, it stung, her words came out with so much aggression, "it wasn't supposed to go that far."

     "I-I didn't make the deal until the summer party, I was slowly starting to develop feelings for you Loni, it wasn't like that I swear" Jamie pleaded, the rain masking their tears, both of them now soaked "so what was like?"

     "Get in the nice sweet girls panties? make her feel? loved? appreciated? open up to her just to embarrass her at a party infront of your friends! in-front of the bitch you used to date..." Alondra cried, her voice cracking as her voice went higher with each word "you know, I should've listened to Rafe when he said this was never gonna end up the way I wanted it to."

     JJ went quiet watching her get in the car, his head hanging low as she sped off, tears in her eyes as she reached to turn on the window wipers.

     Alondra had tears filling her eyes.

    The situation replaying in her mind.

    The raven haired girl squinted her eyes, trying to navigate the slippery roads while reaching to answer her sisters call, head lights blinded her, the car swerving off the road.

     Her life flashed before her eyes.
     It ending in less then a two minute drive.

•••
i ate

••• i ate