How abilities came to be

We live in a cruel world, that's for sure. We don't always get what we want.
Now with that said let me tell you in what world I live.
I live in a world where people have abilities. Yup, you heard me right, abilities. Now of course you expect this to be like any other superhero story, but no. It's not. Now when I say everyone has abilities I mean they got it from their ancestors. And the thing is there was actually a founder of these abilities. People say that they are still alive. And I'm going to find them even without any ability.

(The next day)
*Alarm goes off*
Aria: huh?! *looks at time* crap I'm gonna be late on my first day.
(At the school)
Aria: few, got here just in time. Damn these are some big gates.
???: are you ready?!
*crowd silence*
???: I said, are you ready?! Wow, tough crowd. Anyways! Go! Go! Go!

*Aria runs inside*
Aria: heh, looks like I got in first. *Looks behind her* crap! They're gaining on me.
(Aria's pov)
I see everyone running past me as fast as they can. I then see this girl with scars on her face emitting blue flames.

She looked like... Dabi.

Oh, you might be wondering why she looks like that. Well, it's because her favorite character is Dabi. You're probably still confused. So basically the reason why she has and looks like dabi isn't just because he's her favorite character, it's cuz before you get your ability you have to tell your ancestors who your favorite character is then you'll get their power. Anyways, I then see this guy put both of his swords in the ground, and it starts to vibrate.

He knocks down six bots. I then started running cuz I also needed to get a few hits on some bots. I saw one and punch it knocking it down. "One down 29 more to go," I thought to myself. Two bots rushed to me but I managed to kick them down. I was rushing to find more bots but stopped and saw a girl surrounded by bots, I wanted to help her but she didn't seem scared. I then hear her say " ora gambare gambare" In a split second the bots dropped to the ground revealing the girl.

Girl: What are you staring at?!
Aria: no-nothing. Sorry.
Girl: tch.
She then runs away. I looked around for more bots and saw a guy with white hair and some black glasses. "I know that look anywhere," I thought to myself.

I wanted to stay but still had 27 bots to knockdown. I saw a tall building and took my grappling hook out and sang to the top. I was on top of the building and thought to myself that now was the time.
Aria: If I don't get it right I'll die.
You might be wondering what I'm talking about, well you see, I was born powerless. Even though I had a favorite character I didn't get any ability. So on my own, I tried to get an ability by doing the same as what my favorite character does. You might be wondering who my favorite character is well, it's eren jeager. So you probably already know why I'm on top of the tall building.
I took out the knife I had in my pocket and cut my hand when I did that I jumped off the building.
Aria: crap! Why isn't it working?! *spark* huh?
I got hit by a beam of electricity.
Person 1: what was that?!
Person 2: lookup there!
Person 5: is that a f*cking giant?!
There's a big smokescreen that reveals a giant that stands at 1000 meters high. At the back of it's neck, a person came out. That person was me.

There were marks on the side of my face under my eyes

"I did it. I finally did it! Yes!"
I start to climb down from the back of my giant.
Person 1: hey, nice ability.
Aria: thanks your ability's cool too.
Person 1: what's your name?
Aria: Aria. What's yours?
Person 1: Suna.
Aria: nice to meet you Suna.
Suna: nice to meet you too. Sorry about earlier btw.
Aria: oh, don't worry about it.

To be continued....