Comeback

Y/N Pov

I woke up in the morning by the sound of my alarm.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs. I remembered that today our new comeback was going to be released. I was so happy. It was my first comeback after all.

I went downstairs and was greeted by jimin's smile and good morning wish. I wished him back.

In these months, I became close with yoongi. I am also close with other members but a little more close with yoongi.

Time skip to noon~~

I was in my room checking out my phone but suddenly someone bursted in my room. It was Jungkook.

"Y/n come downstairs we all are watching the MV together. Come fast" He said.

I quickly got up from bed and followed him downstairs where everyone was sitting there. I sat between jin and Taehyung.

Time skip at the MV~~

"Wow. It was superb." I said.

"Yeah and you did a great job."Hoseok said.

"Thankyou. Btw you all also did an awesome job." I replied back.

They all smiled and thanked me.

They all praised me the whole day. And I thanked them the whole day.

It was finally night time but I was not in the mood of dinner so I told jin to not make my dinner.

I was lying on my bed and watching the night sky from the window but suddenly someone came in the room.

I looked up to see and found yoongi.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"You did awesome in your first MV." He said.

"OMG! You are here to me that. You already told me this thing more than thousand times downstairs." I said.

"Btw again thanks for the compliment." I added.

"You are really talented person. Now I know why you are known as the princess of BigHit." He said.

"Thanky-  Wait what!? Me? Princess? Of BigHit? Are you kidding?"I asked him.

"Yeah. Don't you know that. Bang Pd also call you with that name." He replied.

"Well then what can I do? Lets accept this new nickname." You said and smile.

"Ok. So I will get going. Good night."he said and left.

He is so sweet and his gummy smile. Ahhh! The whole is sweet like sugar.

"Y/n stop thinking about this type of things and sleep." I mumbled to myself and closed my eyes and drifted of to my dreamland.