EᑎᔕOᖇᑕEᒪᒪEᗪ

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Casita's wooden floorboards creaked as y/n added pressure to the nursery floor. She slowly stepped towards the door, making sure to fix her hair and tugged at her clothes to get rid of any wrinkles.

She moved her hand towards the doorknob and opened the door before stepping out into the hallway. Y/n had noticed Mirabel wasn't in the nursery when she had awoken and assumed she was helping everyone set up Antonio's gift ceremony.

As soon as her foot came into contact with the hallway floor she heard hurried footsteps accompanied with that all too familiar voice of her best friend.

"Y/n! Mi amor!"

The said girl let out a sigh before putting on a small smile and turning towards the boy she adored.

"Good morning, Camilo." The boy had finally caught up to her and was now hunched over with his hands on his knees, panting. Quickly recovering, he whipped his head up, curls bouncing along with him. He smiled widely and eagerly grasped her hand, tugging her in the direction of the lone stairs.

"Good morning, mi vida! You look as beautiful as ever today."

Y/n only replied with a smile, she had gotten used to his antics after all these years. She let the joyous boy pull her to the breakfast table before grabbing a plate and swiftly filling it with food. Her e/c eyes glanced towards her friends plate which was, as usual, stacked with arepas.

The duo walked towards a small table Casita had set up for them, placing their respected dishes onto the soft table cloth with a slightly muffled thump before sitting down on their comfortable yellow chairs.

They conversed as they ate, the topic quickly switched to the event that was on everyone's minds, Antonio's gift ceremony.

"I can't believe Tonito is already getting his gift, my favourite Madrigal is growing up." Y/n dramatically cried.

Camilo's face shifted into an offended expression, eyebrows furrowed and mouth slightly open, "I thought I was your favourite Madrigal."

Y/n looked him in the eye and smirked. She placed her supple hand on top of Camilo's empty one. "Don't worry, you still hold a special place in my heart."

The contact caused Camilo's face to burn brightly, choking in the process. He stared and their touching hands and didn't say anything, too flustered to speak and suddenly short of breath.

Y/n stared at his expected reaction and returned to her food. Camilo's eyes darted back to y/n's eyes, completely entranced. The familiar rush of warmth was permanently planted on his cheeks as he watched his girl eat.

"Camilo your food's going cold."

"Ah-"

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

The Madrigals were very busy. Each one of them swiftly moved throughout Casitas various rooms which were now thoroughly decorated from head to toe.

Despite not being a madrigal, this included y/n. Her shoes thumped against the fast forming stairs as she made her way to the bottom floor. Unfortunately, she was met with the unexpected sensation of a harsh breeze. She moved her head to the left and was met with the sight of Pepa who was pacing back and forth, clearly stressed. The brewing storm above her head only seemed to get worse regardless of how much she muttered 'clear skies' and soothingly stroked her hair. Pepa's once vibrant yellow dress had now dulled in color as the rainwater slowly sunk in. The force of the heavy winds blew in y/n's direction, she felt the cold impact of the small droplets of rain hit her body.