Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Crystal)

I love how my wife and best friend dealt with Tena. My ankle is sprained because of that bitch. I'm not mad at Jenny and I have no reason to be. She didn't hurt me. However Jenny and Jane aren't on good terms right now but I'm sure they will bounce back soon because they always do. Anyways it was a beautiful Saturday morning. Sally was helping me get downstairs and after that we sat down at the table for breakfast. It was quite for a while because Jenny and Jane aren't talking and Jen is caught between them because they both want her to pick their side. Of course I'm on Jane side and Jenny is mad at me even though I'm not mad at her. We still eat breakfast as a family though. As I was eating the morning sickness was kicking in. I tapped the person next to me and I quickly limped over to the sink because I wouldn't have made it to the bathroom. "There goes my appetite. Can I be excused?" I heard Sally ask. Jen told her it was cool and the rest of kids went to play as well as the sisters came to check on me. When I thought I was finished it kept coming out. Jen held my hair and Jenny and Jane was rubbing my back and telling me let it out. When I was finally done, I attempted to clean the sink but Jane told me to go sit down. Jen helped me towards the couch as my dads entered the house. "What's wrong darling?" Val asked me. I explained it was just morning sickness. Moments later Jen gave them a plate of food and I found myself dozing off with my head on my father lap. I awakened hours later on the couch to laughter coming from the kitchen. I realized the entire day went by. I limped into the kitchen and saw Jenny and Jane were cool again along with our parents, Ally, Jackie, and Jen playing poker. My dad pulled out a seat for me to sit next to him. "I hope you don't mind but you looked so tired and I know your in pain and getting over a cold so I thought it was best to let you sleep" said my dad. I was happy he let me rest because I was so tired.

**************************************

(Third Person Point Of View)

As they were sitting around enjoying a family game night, Tena was in the distance staring through the window. She wants to be with Jenny but feels her family and everyone is in the way. She balled her fist and vowed to make them suffer.