18: Solo performances

Aurora POV
It was 8:00am and my alarm started to go off. When I looked to the side I saw my alarm clock and my phone going off and I realised that it was time to get up.

I then got out of bed and chose my outfit for the day and then went to the bathroom.
I then turned on the shower and got into it and washed my hair. Once I got out I did my skin care routine and brushed my hair and teeth. I then put moisturiser on and got changed into my outfit of the day.

(This is the outfit)

I then looked at my phone seeing that my manager sent me a message

I then looked at my phone seeing that my manager sent me a message. My manager said that my live performance at the awards show today.

I then took my bag and my phone and keys and went downstairs to the kitchen. I was expecting to see the boys sitting downstairs for breakfast but they were all still fast asleep. I then cooked myself some waffles and made myself a fruit smoothie and sat down eating my breakfast. Before I left I went and made waffles for the boys and left a letter saying they can warm it up in the microwave or in the oven.

I then got up and made sure I had everything ready for me to go the van. I then made sure I closed my front door properly and went towards my manager and got int the van.

Minhyun's POV
As I woke up I could see the light shinning through the curtains a bit and I then realised it was morning and time to get up.
I turned over to my side to look at my phone which was on the bedside table. When I looked at my phone I realised that it was 9:30am so I decided to go brush my teeth and do my skin care routine and stay in my pjs for the day because my jet lag was so bad.

Once I got downstairs I looked around to see if Mimi was up and awake but she was no where to be seen. I then walked to the kitchen and on the breakfast table I saw breakfast and a note from Mimi.
Note:
Hi boy's I had to leave early as I have a live performance for a awards show. The food on the table is for all of you so just warm it up and eat it.
There are foods in the pantry and in the fridge so help yourself. If you want at 4:00pm you can turn on the Tv and it will be on the channel my live performance will be on.

Lots of love from Mimi

I was so busy smiling at the note that I didn't realise the others had come downstairs as well. I then heard someone cough as I turned to the side to be met with my members with morning hair.

Baekho: What are you smiling about this early in the morning?
Me: Nothing it's just that Mimi has made us breakfast to warm up
Ren: Really where is she I wanna see her and ask how she has been.
Me: She has gone out to do a live performance at 4:00pm.... she said we can watch her on the Tv
Ren: Oh okay.... well once she gets back we can hangout with her can't we
Me: Don't worry we will see her later

Aurora's POV
I have been here for eight hours straight. The drive was so long and then I had to eat.
I just finished getting ready for stage performance outfit:

After getting ready one of the members of staff said it was my turn to go on stage

(Pretend these are billboard awards performances)

(Pretend it is billboard awards performance & she is wearing the picture of her stage outfit)
Once I got off stage and got changed into my red carpet outfit I wore before I couldn't help but feel the adrenaline pump through my veins.
(Picture of red carpet outfit)

A few hours later.......
It was finally time for me to go home. I won five awards tonight and I couldn't be more grateful and happier.
While in the van driving home I was wondering if the boys watched my performance..... what did they think of it and how was I going to actually start a conversation with them.

After daydreaming for such a long time I realised that we had arrived at my house. I then was careful when stepping out because of my heels and then closed the van door and said goodbye to my manager. I then unlocked the front door and stepped in closing the door behind me, I slipped off my heels and placed them on the shoe wrack and walked to the living room.

When I walked into the living room there I saw them sitting and waiting for me to come home, we just stared at each other until Ren came running up to me and gave me a hug.

But how will I start the conversation that we needed for us to feel less awkward.

To be continued.......