Moving and Surprises(Chp.1/pt2.)

I'm kissing a stranger, my neighbor, a boy I barely even know!
Let me tell you how the hell this happened.

"Jack, how does this look?" I asked while wearing a black, lace dress.
"You look stunning!" He replied and could stop starring. I pretended that I didn't hear and asked "What?" He replied "Fine." I was walking back to the dressing room when, Jack stops me and gives me a Black Pendant necklace and says "Try this." "Okay" I reply. I went back and got dressed and forgot about the necklace. I was about to open the door and saw the necklace and tried it on said "This one has great taste" and laughed.

I walk out and go to where Jack is looking at shirts. "Mackenzie, how is this?" Jack asked me but I was looking at my phone and he was looking down on the shirt and we both looked up and starred into each other's eyes and Kissed. He kissed me first, but I kissed back..

(Jack)
I'm so sorry. I don't even know what I was thinking. " Uh yeah" Mack replied. I think We should go now I said.
"Uh Jack I think I'll call my friend" (Mack)
"Are you sure?" (Jack)
"Yeah" (Mack)
"Okay, see you around"

As I was walking out Scarlette came up to me and whispered in my ear " I've Missed you, so badly and Jack next time you try to get someone better than me remember you wills always just be a one night stand no matter who you have s*x with" (Hold up Scarlette is the girl that has been with everyone in the world, I have s*x with her one time but she came back and back but I got annoyed by her and told her to to leave me alone.)Then she left me stunned just standing there and I looked back at Mackenzie and felt something for her even though we don't now what each other's life is.

(Mack)
I called my friend Jess and asked her if she could pick me. We have been best friends forever , she moved in the 4th grade to Ohama, where I'm now.(: other than the point she had agreed to be here in 20 minutes to pick me up. I was paying for what I bought when I looked to the door and saw Jack staring at me. I was done paying I and felt awkward after the kiss, so I walked with my head facing down and walked past him.

I was making my way towards the exit of the mall when I get stopped by Jack " Look I'm sorry, I was thinking straight but I am now and I was wondering if I could still drive you home?" He asked but I after he apologized I still felt weird and said "You don't have to keep apologizing, it's fine and besides my friend is already waiting for me outside but thanks for bringing me here". "Uh okay, bye I guess" Jack replied to me in a sad and awkward tone. "Bye" I walked out and saw Jess waiting, ran up to her and gave her a hug because it's been so long since I saw her in person and she was almost like another sister to me.

She drops me off and drives off and I get a text from a blocked number
Blocked : Watch out for Gilinsky.
Me : Who is this?
Blocked : Does it matter? Just watch out, your in for ton of surprises ;).
Me : .......

After that I hear footsteps walking towards me, I turn around to see Jack. I was already weirded out by the text messages and thought this can't be any worse.
Wrong. "Hey Mackenzie" "Hi?" I replied but awfully confused as to what happened.
Then I remembered that he is my neighbor, and I kissed him. Jack asked me if I could help him with his music. "Why"?(Mack) "because I heard you sing in the car and you have a nice playlist on your phone"(Jack) "Oh, umm sure. What time?"(Mack) "Is 6 okay"?(Jack) "Yeah"(Mack) "Thanks"(Jack) and just like that he runs inside his house something very mysterious is going I can feel it.

Now it's 10pm and I'm just laying on my bed thinking about the kiss.I also had a flashback to when my boyfriend and I broke up.
Flashback:

"NATE DONT ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS FINE I SAW YOU WITH THAT OTHER GIRL!"
"I'm sorry I was drunk".
"NATE YOU ALWAYS SAY SORRY AND ACT LIKE YOUR THE VICTIM" I calm down , but with tears in my eyes, puffed and red eyes all I managed to say was "You always say sorry for every "little mistake" you make but, I'm sorry I can't be with you if you're going to act like this". With that I left in my car and never went back to see him.

End of Flashback

Now I have tears in my eyes, but me and him were something until everything fell apart. Now I wondered if I could trust any good looking, seem innocent boy. That's doesn't matter I moved to Ohama because my dad had work to do and I kind of wanted to start a new life away from there.

I got a text from Jack:
J: can you come at 8? Instead?
M: Yeah, sure.
With that I got up form my bed of "sorrow ness" changed into my night dress went to get water, did my hair into braids & etc. As I was walking up I heard noises coming form upstairs and I was quiet as I could be, but when I got to the top I heard moans.
I completely froze and then started laughing to myself. In shock that my parents would do that with us here. Man I guess you don't really know who you parents are until you get up from bed to be productive. Oh well what did I say, my night couldn't get any weirder.

thanks for reading I'm sorry I had to write the last part I was just bored ask and wanted to laugh 😂😂👏🏻 I amuse my self sometimes! Okay well thanks for reading again damn I used 1,044 words!!!