Epilogue

"Hyun Ae, I like you. Please go out with me," Dongwoo said sincerely, all traces of his usual playfulness gone.

Hyun Ae stared at him with a dark blush on her cheeks. She glanced down at her phone that was still softly playing Infinite's new song 'Back.'

"Uhh..." Hyun Ae started. "I don't think we should-"

"Please," Dongwoo stared the brown haired girl straight in the eye. "Give me a chance. I promise to make you the happiest girl on earth."

Hyun Ae eased out a smile, "Dongwoo-ah, I like you too but you're...you know... kinda a famous idol with millions of fans."

"We can make it work." Dongwoo insisted. "We can try."

Hyun Ae hesitated only a second longer before looking at him, an embarrassed expression on her face. "Then... I hope you can take care of me from now on."

With her hands clutched to her chest and a red face, Hyun Ae stepped towards Dongwoo until she lightly made contact with his chest and he responded by wrapping his arms tightly around her slight frame with a giddy smile on his face.

"YAAAY!" Woohyun, Sungyeol and Minho screamed jumping out from behind the bushes.

The rest of Infinite, Misora and Soyoung followed the enthusiastic trio out of their hiding spots.

Sunggyu thumped Dongwoo on the back when the new couple separated in surprise. "You finally did it!"

"W-What," Dongwoo stuttered. "All of you were watching?"

Hoya grinned at his fellow rapper, "You got that right."

L smirked as he put his hands into his jacket pockets, "Nice save at the end by the way."

A flustered look appeared slowly on Dongwoo's face as everyone chuckled at his expression.

"Congrats," Misora smiled at her friend and to Dongwoo she glared, "Treasure her or I will slaughter you."

Dongwoo shivered under Misora's icy gaze.

Sungjong laughed as he strolled lightly to his girlfriend, "Well hyung unless you're planning on treating Hyun Ae-ah badly you got nothing to worry about." He wrapped his arms around Misora's waist from behind and whispered into her ear charmingly,"Isn't that right?"

Misora felt her heart jump as his soft lips brushed the sensitive skin and reflexively used a hand to cover her ear while leaning away from him.

"Stop, stop," L waved his arms about while standing in the centre of the group. "No more rubbing it in you couples."

Everyone laughed at his demand and decided to head back to the Woollim Entertainment building to celebrate the New Year.

L's gaze casually flitted over to Misora and Sungjong. They were just walking ahead of him side by side and chatting lightly yet Misora had the most adorable blush on her face as she and Sungjong talked. Theyaren't even holding hands. L thought sadly remembering when the only times Misora blushed because of him was when he was just a little too close.

His heart still fluttered at the sight of the girl and when Misora had forgiven him on that hill that was Choi Minki's grave he couldn't help but love her more. L sighed, looking up at the gray clouds. I'm sorry Ren. After causing your sister so much pain it's the least I could do to not interfere anymore...isn't it...

"L," A sweet voice snapped him back to reality where it was cold and the new year just around the corner. "If you keep daydreaming you'll get left behind you know," Misora had stopped to look over her shoulder at him, a warm smile gracing her lips.