♡Chapter 34: will you marry me?

~ 9:25AM ~
The weather today is quite sunny. Despite it being October, the last bit of sun, is making its way through the clouds, giving us a warm breeze once more. Very late summer, as we'd say, which is good, since I'm not really looking forward for the cold season...
I wake up to someone, caressing my arm, up and down. Softly. I slowly open my eyes, make a slight turn, to see Wilbur, softly caressing me. I give him a smile, looking into his beautiful brown eyes, who I deeply fell for.
„Good morning beautiful", he says. His caressing continues. „Good morning Will", I greet him, reaching for a kiss, which he returns.
We pull away and just stare at each other, smiling. I turn my full body towards him, pulling him into a big cuddling session. We remain like this for at least 10 mins, before we decided to get up and start the day.

We start our daily morning routines, shower, dress up, prepare for the day and finally meeting up in the kitchen for breakfast.
„What are we doing today Will?", I ask him, taking my seat on the dining table.
„Hmm, idk actually. Lets think about it", he says, preparing some bacon & eggs. „Also we need to go to the store after we've eaten. We're running low on some things".
„Of course, no problem", I reply to him. Meanwhile Wilbur prepared our breakfast, I think about our plans for today. It didn't take me long to finally come up with an idea.
„OMG WILL!!", I yell with excitement. „I GOT IT"
„Yeah? What is it?", he says, still fixated on cooking.
„How about we do a cooking stream? I've seen George do it once and since we need to go to the door anyways, how about we just do that?", I suggest Wilbur, to which he approved.
„That's actually a good idea babe. But what will we cook?", he says, preparing the meals.
„I was thinking to make Mozzarella sticks? Selfmade. Just like I've seen George do it and, we could do brownies? My mom handed me this wonderful recipe", I say, grabbing my plate which Wilbur hands me. „Thank you"
Wilbur and me discuss our plan of a cooking stream, which sounds like a pretty cool idea. We write the things down that we need + the basic things, since we intended to go to the store before. Mozzarella sticks and brownies aren't really hard to make + it's fun.

Once we're done with our breakfast, Wilbur does the dishes this time, while I clean up the rest.
After that, we prepare to go to the store and buy the things we need.
About 5 mins later we arrived at the door. First we buy the regular things we need, before buying the things we need for our cooking stream.
We need:
➤ Mozzarella ➤ Milk ➤ Eggs ➤ Breadcrumbs ➤ Salt  ➤ Oil
For the brownies we need:
➤ Chocolate ➤ Butter ➤ sugar ➤ Eggs ➤ Brown sugar ➤ Flour ➤ baking powder ➤ salt ➤ cacao powder
Wilbur and I decided that he'll go buy the things for the mozzarella sticks, while I buy the things for the brownies. I make my way to the aisle with all the baking supplies first, to take the things I need.
Next up, I take some salt, some eggs and butter.
I was about to leave the section, when I noticed someone very familiar, standing only a few meters away from me.
By a closer look, it was my ex boyfriend Aaron... now what in the world does he do in Brighton?!  Is he stalking me?

TW: ABUSE/TOXIC RELATIONSHIP

Aaron and I were together for 2 years. At first the relationship was all beautiful and I thought he was the one for me. He was the loveliest man, bought me gifts, took me to places, made me feel so special- but this perfect life, turned into a nightmare. Aaron became quite abusive towards me; hitting me, punching me, manipulating me, forbidding me to do certain things, while he was allowed to do all of them..
He cheated on me many times and when I wanted to leave him, he threatened to kill me if I ever leave him. He made me feel guilty, hurt me so deeply.
He even fat shamed me, forcing me to do sports like working out, when I have the most normal body.
Everything seemed hopeless, endless, like I could never escape him ever. I was about to just end it all but the luck was on my side one day.
We were once in a store to buy something and without Aaron knowing, I've passed a piece of paper to the cashier, that says I need urgent help, to escape this nightmare of a relationship.
The cashier secretly called the police, who arrived just 10 mins later so I had to stay in that store, pretending to look at things for 10 mins, before I was free.
Aaron got arrested and I put a restraining order on him.

TW ENDS

I just pretend to not have seen him, making my way to find Wilbur, when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder- oh no...
„Heeeyyyy y/n! Long time no see! I wasn't expecting you here around", Aaron says with his sarcastic tone.
„What do you want Aaron? And why are you even here? What are you doing here?", I ask him, almost snapping at him.
„I'm here for a vacations trip. And you, miss?",his behavior and the way he spoke almost made me puke. „None of your business. Now, if you wouldn't mind..", I say, attempting to leave but he somewhat held me back.
„Hey hey hey, don't leave. Listen y/n, I did you wrong and this made me realize how much I miss you and, I want to give us a second chance. I was horrible to you but I changed. I want to try it with you again", he says, trying to pull me closer to him but I pushed back.
„No Aaron stay away from me. You've caused me enough damage. Thanks to you, I was in the hospital for several weeks and I had to be in Therapy. Besides that, I have a boyfriend. I don't need you. Now, can you please let me go?", I use a bit of a stronger tone. Suddenly I see his facial expressions change.
„You have what? Repeat that", he says, sounding scary almost.
„I said, I have a boyfriend dickhead! Now let me go", I manage to escape his grip, wanting to finally leave, but he had other plans.
„Listen up bitch, you ain't nothing! Without me you're nothing. You'll come back to me now or else something will happen. I'm playing no games", he sounds threatening

He was about to slap me again, when Wilbur luckily came towards me, pushing Aaron aside.
„Leave my girlfriend alone or else I'm gonna have to hurt you badly, you understand? I'll call the police if you don't fuck off right now", Wilbur says, sounding really angry.
Aaron got up from the floor, attempting to fight Wilbur but Wilbur was simply not having it. He dragged Aaron by the collar of his shirt, threatening him. „Dare to mess with me and you'll never see the beauty of life again!"
Aaron, in his fear, just ran off, finally leaving me alone.
„Babe, are you ok? Are you hurt?", he asks me, making sure I'm ok.
„I'm ok, don't worry. That was my ex boyfriend btw", I tell him, shaking a bit in shock and fear.
Wilbur takes me in his arm, making sure I'm safe.
After this incident, we finish our shopping trip and walk back home.

I still haven't fully forgotten what just happened, which triggers me a bit, but luckily Wilbur comforted me, so I told him about Aaron and everything he had done to me.
Wilbur seemed really pissed, yet sorry for me and sad. He gives me one big hug, letting me know that I'm safe now with him and as long as he's here, there's nothing to fear.
To cheer me up more, we start our cooking stream, streaming to 36k people. Wilbur has never done a cooking stream before, so this is gonna be fun for us.

At first we do the mozzarella sticks. We search up a recipe and start cooking. It was really easy. Chat has been super supportive as well. We make about 4 sticks; 2 for each of us. We decided on not doing too many, just the right amount.
While they're baking in the oven, we clean up, talking to chat a bit.
They all have given us compliments and just overwhelmed us with love and kindness, which melted my heart. I've given them a heart sign with my hands, thanking them for all their support.
The timer ran out which we set for the mozzarella sticks.
We take them out, let them cool down for a while and then taste them - mhmmm delicious. Selfmade meals and food is still the best kind of food!
Next up: Brownies.
Again we searched up the recipe and started to make them. Now they were a bit more difficult but we managed them. Wilbur and I are just a team; while I mixed this, he did the other things.
Once we were done, we also put them in the oven, cleaned up meanwhile and talked to chat. Chat was super excited to see the brownies and so were we.
The timer hit again zero, which told us, the brownies are done!
We let them cool down too, before tasting them - again, total success! Brownies turned out amazing!
Even Chat thinks they look good and wanted to have some. I'd have loved to give out some brownies but I wasn't able to.
We decided to stream for another hour together, before ending stream. We said goodbye and Wilbur ended stream. What a successful streaming day!

~ 8PM ~
Wilbur and I decide to go for a walk, since Wilbur, has a surprise for me and for this surprise, we have to go outside. I agree and we made our way outside. I wonder what surprise he has for me...
We walked hand in hand towards the beach, exactly the place, on where we had first met.
We walk on the rocky beach, towards the ocean, just looking at the horizon, listening to the sound of the ocean. Calming & soothing.
I close my eyes, just taking it all in.
„Y/n?", Wilbur asks me, snapping me out of my little thoughts. I turn my head towards him, to see him getting on his knees - OH SHIT! OH MY GOD NO-
                                  ♡♡♡
„Y/n, these past couple of months for me, were definitely, the most beautiful months of my life, all thanks to you. Ever since the day I've met you, I've laid my eyes on you, admired you, been fascinated with you, just been crazy about you. Y/n, I love you dearly, madly and endlessly. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be yours. I want to be with you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me so therefore I wanted to ask you.... Will you marry me? Will you become my wife?"
                                    ♡♡♡
As Wilbur spoken these lines, I was shocked, but in a very good way. I was speechless. All my emotions went crazy. My heart started racing, tears started to form. He kneed down, holding my hand and a beautiful diamond ring in the other- as much as I wanted to react but I was too speechless to even say a word. Eventually, I managed to get something out of me.
„Oh Wilbur, YES! Yes I want to marry you! Yes a thousand times! I love you!", I say, trying to not to cry.
Wilbur's smile, was as bright as mine. He took my hand and put the ring on my finger- Jesus this ring is so beautiful, I can't even-
After that, we've fallen into each other's arms, and I've kissed him so passionately, on the beach of Brighton, where we've met.
„I love you so much Will. You're the love of my entire life", I say, looking at him.
„I love you so much as well, y/n! You're the woman of my dreams. My heart belongs to you", Wilbur says, caressing my face, kissing me again. We pull away from the kiss and just stay in each other's arms, looking at the ocean.

We remained like this for another 20 mins, before returning to our apartment, hand in hand. Wilbur eventually takes me into his arms.
Back at our apartment, I decided to make our engagement official as well:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[@y/n: The Universe unites those, who love each other the most <33 I love you @wilbursoot <3 my entire world :*<33]
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Even Wilbur decides to make it public and our comment sections have been flooded with comments and congratulation messages. I even received a few calls from my mom, Phil, Lorenzo, Technoblade and so on. We end the day by just cuddling on the couch, talking about how happy we are to have each other, just enjoying each other's company.
I'm now officially engaged to Wilbur and what can I say? I'm the happiest woman alive!
———————————————————————————
Words: 2218♡
WILBUR & Y/N ARE ENGAGED Y'ALL!! THEY DID IT :O! CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE!
I ALSO GOT INSPIRATION FROM GEORGE'S COOKING STREAM, IF YOU GOT THE REFERENCE ;)