The secret behind the cape

Uhm Hello? Knight Omega? You still here? (Yokoito)

I am always here. (Came the dark sombre voice of the shadow wolf of Lore)

Jeepers! Do you really have to make those surprising entries?(Yokoito)

No, but is quite entertaining seeing the reactions. Now ,with what can I help you? (Said Knight Omega after revealing himself from the shadows within the cave he was hidden)

Actually I came here to ask you about the Riders (Came the voice of Lore's Bounty Hunter Yokoito)

Dragon Riders? But didn't you find what you needed from Cedric Kiddra's story? (asked Knight Omega the bounty hunter)

I did, but this has nothing to do with it anymore. Rather, I am intrigued by the dragon symbol imprinted on your cape.(Yokoito)

Did you now? I had a feeling you will be returning to this cave sooner or later.(chuckled Knight Omega)

At the end of Kiddra's story, I felt like I was missing something important. And your explanation on how you knew about the riders was also a bit suspicious.(Yokoito)

From all the adventurers I've met and helped. You are ,by far the most surprising one. None of them ever got close to make a connection to the Dragon Riders. (Knight Omega)

Where they any close in their answer?(Yokoito)

They were incorrect all the time. They thought the guardians gave it to me as part of me joining them. When I actually am a follower of the legion.(Knight Omega)

Now that's hilarious.(Yokoito)

Tell me about it. (Knight Omega)

So the reason you come here was to avoid them? (Yokoito)

 Not entirely, I love to help in general, but even I need a break from time to time. And what better place to relax then the abandoned ruins. (Knight Omega)

By the way, has this cape been with you since your teenage years? Or was it given to you by the dragon slayers after helping them in defeating Akriloth ? (Yokoito)

None of the above. Lord Dage has taken care of us and most of our training since our childhood. And the cape isn't something that I've received from him, other than the sword and guns you've seen. While I did helped the slayers in their quest to kill the mighty Akriloth. Other than a shake of hands and a few parting words was the only gratitude I've ever received from them. (Knight Omega)

So that means you've found this cape in your adventures? (Yokoito)

Knight Omega: Hmm I really can't call it an adventure since it was a help request from Alata, the fairy dragon from Dragon Graveyard. (Knight Omega)

It all started after the defeat of Akriloth and death of Galanoth The 1st. Kord made a speech about what it means to be a dragon slayer and took the helmet to become Galanoth II. Before leaving ,one of the dragon slayers Gibbs approached me. 

"Wait a moment Knight Omega" 

I turned my head and greeted him with a wave.

"I know this is not my place to ask this...but can you do me a favor" 

I looked for a second around to see if someone was in close proximity before returning my gaze towards Gibbs.

"With what can I help you, Gibbs?" 

Gibbs looks around left n right, although I already did that. Seems like whatever he wants to tell me, it must be big.

"A few years back I was sent by Galanoth the 1st to scout the regions in search of any dragons that may have escaped Ashfall or caused any threats to the citizens. Of course my journey ended up empty handed, so I was to return and report the situation. On my way towards our camp I did saw something out of the ordinary. It was between Doomwood Forest and Bone Cliffs when I saw it. A magical place filled with strange mushroom like creatures and dragon bones. My first thought was to explore it, but I remembered my priority and went on my way to camp to report my findings. Of course I left any details about the magical place in hopes I can return and look for it. Eventually the ocasion to scout again arrived and I offered my services. While scouting both Doomwood Forest & Bone Cliffs I couldn't find the place anymore. It felt like everything I've saw was just a fabrication of my imagination. But I was in the right mind when I first looked at it. After failing to find it, I abandoned any hope I had left and returned to my post in Lower Fire Fields. Till this day I still don't know what has happened to it."