The flowers of every flower that grows with the petals of the rose

The flowers of every flower that grows with the petals of the rose inside of me the girl with the wind
The flowers of every flower continued to grow hours upon hours and that was when she laid her hands on him and wished for him to let her in.
Shining and Shining with each passing scar she laid her thoughts and she pictured every hour of her thoughts letting the writing of the keyboards control the sound and the words from doing all of the talking but that wasn't what led her to this exact moment alone but it was not being afraid of what it was she was going after that was right in her face of the butterflies wings and all of the petals that made the wind of the rose left her feeling like she was the last petal of the story that was being exposed.
She was stuck with time not figuring out what it was and why but she learned to take the character out of the story and tell her side of the story.
The rain of the rose petals will soon never be enough; it will only take the pain some time to wash away.
All of the pages fell out like butterflies but it was just the right anecdote to make her right the last piece of the heart's song of love from a past that was connected by two hearts but only one was another half of me.