What could be more beautiful than to love him?

The more beautiful of the rain there is to love is always there to come undone and loving was her moons nature even beyond the rain of love and hatred she still stared at him like she was in love with him and couldn't be tempted anymore to just give up on him because she knew that when she looked into his eyes that pierced the moonlight of the river of blue in his soul she was the only story that he read that she would have known and with that she was the only heart that had his love on her heart but it was what was she was thinking in her stories that led her to this midnight of the blue moons dreams and that was collecting the poetry of the rose petals as she shied away from loving more than the blossom trees but hidden under the rain as a kiss of the snow but in the spring of the sun where every plant was a sunflower tree of flowers and that made her kiss him underneath the umbrella even without the fireworks of the rainbow.
Under way she found the day and came close to the current that was the rain and loved herself more than the pain but found out that day what was really on the way and that was her heart that was seen with him while he held her in his embrace from the center of the courtyard to the seeing vision of everyone from a mile away and being loved in his eyes but him not seeing hers or the feelings that she had for him that could be seen only by holding him and having her head rested on his comfortable but gentle chest where she could hear the sweet sound of his growing heartbeat of love.