~7~

the ringing of a ringtone resonated through the dorms, as namjoon's eyebrows furrowed. his eyes flickered open as he groaned, looking at the phone that lay next to his ear. fumbling slightly, he picked up the phone, placing it gently against his ear.

"hello?" he questioned in a sleep voice.

"namjoon, you need to come to the studio, now."

"what happened?" namjoon was snapped out of his sleep state, after hearing the urgent tone in the other's voice.

"i'll explain when you get here, quick."

namjoon replied with a 'yes', pulling on his shoes and running towards the studio building, was was located nearby his dormitory. with blood pumping angrily through his veins, he wiped the sweat that dripped down his forehead with the back of his hand, bursting into the studio. the sound startled everyone in the room. ignoring the stares, he threw open the door to studio room number 7, holding onto the door knob to gain balance as he regained his breath he looked around the room, only to find it was empty.

his eyebrows furrowed in concern, as he quickly glance around the room, anxiously searching, before running back out into the hallways, as he shouted his manager's name.

"MINHO?!" 

after an hour of running around, he sighed in defeat, plopping himself onto a nearby chair, his back slumped.

"where the hell did that man go?" namjoon questioned himself curiously.