Chapter 1(EDITED)

𝗗𝗮𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

𝗗𝗮𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Onii-chan! onii-chan!" I called out to my brother. "What is it, Daki?" Gyutaro replied.
"Please let's go stargazing!" I enquired, and he responded angrily, "Ugh, no Daki."

"Please onii—"

He yelled at me, "I said NO DAKI DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT NO MEANS GOD." I just remained motionless for a brief period of time.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll be leaving right away" I said. My brother was calling out to me as I was leaving, but I chose to ignore him.

I was considering what my brother had said to me. Had I said or done something to deserve his ire?

A voice jolted me from my thoughts. I chose to hide in a tree to see who the voice was because it was getting closer and closer to where I was.

My brother Gyutaro and the upper 3 Akaza were there. "If I'm being completely honest, your sister is fairly useless, and I don't see why Muzan-sama even included her among the twelve kizuki" Akaza remarked.

"She's just dead weight, I must agree with you, I can't believe she believes I adore her," Was what I heard accurate? My brother recently referred to me as "dead weight," and he doesn't love me? You misheard him, Daki. Onii-Chan loves you! 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?

I leaped off the tree and headed their way. "So I'm basically useless, right?" I queried them. "What?! Naturally not—why else would you say that?" My brother spoke up immediately, "Wow, really? So everything you just said was false, as you just said?"

I told my brother, "I detest you, don't ever talk to me ever again," and then I fled as far away from them as I could.

𝗚𝘆𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"NO! WAIT, DAKI!" My sister continued escaping when I tried to reach out to her. What did I just do? Why even did I suggest that she is a waste of space?

Although I must confess, she is a bit of a waste. She is nonetheless my younger sister. I was ready to follow her when someone grabbed me instead.

Akaza was there when I turned around. "In any case, she needed to know the truth, so just let her go" Akaza added. I suppose he is correct; it would be best for her to be aware of the reality regarding what the other uppermoons think of her.