Chapter 3

The Next Morning

11: 00 am

Ciara POV

I just woke up looking around to see three bodies beside me. I panicked for a second then it all came back to me in a flash ,remembering last night I sighed in relief .

Sliding out of bed I stretched my sore muscles ,yawning as I went into the wardrobe getting my clothes for the day . I went to bathroom to shower .

I came out of the shower and brushed my teeth , my hair wet and down . " I look like a hot mess " I thought as I finished washing up , chuckling as I walked out of the bathroom .

I saw the girls were still past out on the bed and some how Natasha found herself on the floor , face plated in the carpeted floor ,her butt to the air . With that I went down stairs to make a Mid-day breakfast .

When I finished I set out everything on the counter with plates set out for them to take their preferences .

I made eggs ,bacon ,hash browns with a side dip ,toast , oatmeal , bowl of fruit salad with sliced grapes , mangoes , bananas ,papayas ,apples and nuts and raisins for toppings and orange juice and green tea .

I heard multiple footsteps coming from the stairs and I looked up from my phone to see the girls coming down in comfy clothes already freshened up . I got three consecutive " good mornings " while they piled around the table and ate after fixing their plates engaging in small talk during the meal .

After breakfast we ran to the living room plopping down on the couches getting comfortable, talking about anything and everything .

"Remember when Hope's order got mess up and she asked for the manager to cuss him out only to find out it was her cousin , her face was speechless "

"Or when we told CC that we bought tickets to Disney Land for her birthday and a 'special silver car' was going to pick us up, she literally stopped every silver car asking if they were the driver but it was only the ultimate prank for April Fool's Day "

"Or when we went camping and whip creamed Tt's hand , rubbed a feather under nose and she slapped herself square in the face while we were howling with laughter and rolling around the cabin floor "

"Or when Tasha throwed a rock in the bee hive and they started chasing her, she ran around the school screaming while TT ran behind her with a lighter and her cologne ,girl almost burn down the eight grade block "

"Or when Hope mixed the wrong chemicals in the chemistry lab causing an explosion , when the smoke cleared ,she looked like the mad scientist himself "

"Or when we made ice with mentos in them and froze them to make bombs and when they melted the soda popped in Tracy's face and all over her favourite blouse , my ears almost started bleeding from the murderous scream she let out "

"Or when the other time we were at camp and the ranger came in and blew the horn , we all had on earmuffs except for Hope and she fell of face first from the top bunk and broke her nose in the process while we were sitting their with a 'wtf' expression on our faces "

"Or when Cc went to the kitchen to grab a late night snack only to see googly eyes looking right back at her . I think when she screamed she broke a couple glasses and vases and then passed out from the shock "

"Or when we dared Tt to act like a monkey for a day , she was vomiting bananas the whole night she don't even like bananas !!! "

"Or when we dressed up into Zombies , makeup on fleek and scared the shit out Mike and from that day forward he always sleep with the lights on "