TWO

DEAREST FATHER ─ TWO
最愛の父
© writergirlfriend

DEAREST FATHER ─ TWO最愛の父© writergirlfriend

Locking herself in their shared room. She feels stressed, sad, and anger. All she ever wished was for to give birth to a boy. For her husband and father be happy.

Yet, even the gods couldn't fulfill her wish.

She prayed to the temple every week. She began to be good. Yet they could fulfill her wish? Is it that hard to fulfill?

"Duchess, your father has come to visit you." Her personal maid, Yanna; has announced. She lazily stood up, and wrapped a robe to her body.

Going out of the room, and yanna following behind her. While walking thru the hallway, she looked at her sides, passing by some windows and old paintings.

Tho, one painting has she found amusing and interesting. It was a painting of the late duchess. The late duchess' expression on the painting was happy. Which the other duchess' doesn't have in their portraits.

Noticing that she was in the living room, she snapped out of her mind and went in. The first thing she see's, is her father sitting on the red couch, while drinking some tea.

She flinched, when her father glared at her. It was not the first time that he glared, yet she couldn't get use to it. "Leave us." The older man ordered. The maid behind her could only nod, and left.

Now, it's only her and her father. Her heart beating so fast, due to the stare of her father. "I heard you gave birth to a girl, amelia."

"Y-yes, father." She hanged her head low. Not wanting to see his eyes anymore. "This is the start of an another mistake." He boomed out, his voice echoing in the room.

"The first mistake was your mother giving birth to you. Yet, you repeated it again." She heard him stood up. His shoes clicking with every step he took. I'm scared.

"I thought i could believe in you, amelia. Yet, you dissapoint me again." He stopped infront of her, and whispered it in her ear. "I should' had swapped you with the boy at the streets in the past."

Her eyes widening, her father would do that? "I-i tried father! I wished and hoped to the gods to give me a boy!" She shouted. Tears pouring out of her eyes. "Yet, you didn't try enough."

Bumping their shoulders together and finally leaving the room. She's fell, and sat on the floor. Tears continues to pour out of her eyes. People are so cruel.

"I tried.. i r-really tried.." She said to herself.