02. 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘕𝘰𝘴𝘦

»»────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──────««

Sophie had gotten to the arena early with Ronda and they had separate locker rooms since Ronda was going to have a segment in hers and Sophie couldn't be there yet. Sophie had her suitcase along with Ronda as they walked to the women's locker room to talk with Nattie. "Just try to at least be nice, okay?" Ronda told Sophie who was looking around the backstage almost immediately regretting quitting the UFC. "Relax I won't be all attitude with everyone." Sophie reassured Ronda who knew it was bullshit because Sophie gave attitude to everyone.

They then walked into the locker room and all of the women's roster from Raw were all there which made Sophie grimace as she hated being around so many girls despite being gay. It wasn't really the being around so many girls, but just being around so many people. She hated it. Even the thought of socalizing disgusted her. But if ronda was by her side then she knew she could get through it. I mean, that's what best friends were for right? Or so it's what everyone assumed.

It was week before Survivor Series and Sophie was promised a match against Becky Lynch, also replacing Ronda Rousey who was supposed to be faking an arm injury. Tonight SmackDown was scheduled to invade Raw which was quite amusing to Sophie. She loved the invasions WWE did for Survivor Series cause it was so entertaining watching two separate brands battle each other for brand supremacy. She personally like SmackDown a little bit more than Raw but she did like Sasha Banks and Bayley on the Raw side as they were very entertaining to watch.

"This is Sophie Evans my best friend since UFC." Ronda introduced, they all greeted Sophie with a handshake or smile. "I'm gonna head to my room, love ya." Sophie whispered to Ronda and placed a kiss to her cheek before walking out and towards her room. She pulled her hood over her head as she walked past Team SmackDown, avoiding running into Becky Lynch who was following behind Paige. Becky furrowed her brows as she seen the unfamiliar person, "Hey who's that?" Becky asked Naomi with a small nudge.

Naomi turned to look at the body of Sophie dissappear around the corner and hummed. "Probably the newbie," she said. They all knew Ronda would have a new friend come and debut to back Ronda up tonight but nobody was told who it would be. "She's got a nice ass," Becky mumbled with no shame. "Girl I can't with you," Naomi chuckled, Becky smiled and shrugged. Sophie got to her room and pulled out her gear, changing into the ring gear that was like Ronda's but fully black with red flames on the sports top.

Sophie watched the monitor grimacing as Alexa Bliss was interrupted by the showing of Becky putting Ronda into an disarmer, screaming in pain but refusing to tap out. Sophie took it as her turn once she seen Becky walk out on the ramp, shocking Team Raw and Alexa Bliss. Team Raw contained of Ruby Riott accompanied by the Riott Squad (Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan) with Tamina, Nia Jax, and Mickie James. Becky walked down the ramp unknowingly was Sophie walking down to the gorilla reading for a fight.