𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 78

The next morning,

Everyone had now made their way over to the grounds where Levi and Erwin ordered for everyone to be present. After losing soldiers in the recent expedition outside the walls, the numbers in the Survey Corps gradually declined, having dealt with a huge loss, Erwin was now looking for new soldiers to join the team. So, today, Erwin had ordered a few of the gang to come to see the new recruits.
Eren and Aliua were in their way to the headquarters first where they were going to meet the rest. Once everyone was here (Eren, Aliua, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, Reiner and Pieck). They all made their way to the assembly hall. Eren and the rest stood behind Erwin and Levi, who were standing in front on the stage.

"Okay. First I would like to congratulate all of you on your bravery and courage for picking the Survey Corps, even after hearing what about the recent expedition" Erwin announced as he looked at the new recruits.

"We will now read out your names, once your name has been announced, please step forward and collect your capes. Each recruit has been assigned to one of the Squads" Erwin announced further

"Will the Squad Captains, please step forward" Erwin ordered. Eren, Pieck, Reiner and Jean stepped forward.

"The Captains in front of you, lead the elite squads of the Survey Corps. We will call out your names." Erwin announced

.

.

.

.

.

"L/n Y/n, please step forward" Levi announced as he looked forward. Everyone was looking around to see who this person one. Someone started walking forward through the crowd.

"Oh it's her, she scored top of the class."

"She was amazing though"

"I wonder what Squad she'll get out into"

"I think she might get put into Squad Eren"

Once the new recruit named L/n Y/n made her way to the front. Her eyes caught the attention of the person standing to her left on stage. Y/n found herself staring at the person, this person also felt himself staring at Y/n.

"I assign L/n Y/n to Squad Eren" Erwin announced

Eren's POV

The recruitment ceremony is going pretty well so far. I'm looking through the papers in my hand about the performance statistics of all the new recruits. It seems we have a bit of mixture of talent this year. It's a good thing to be honest, everyone has something to bring am I right? I was skimming through the names until my eyes caught into a particular name. L/n Y/n. Her statistics are off the charts, the last time I saw something like that was....with Mikasa, she was the "perfect" candidate and now I'm seeing it again, but there is something else about this person. She has all the core qualities but....I don't know....this name just feels familiar to me... I was in my thoughts when I heard her name being called. I scanned the crowd to look for this person. Was I desperate to this person? What for though....I don't even know them... so then I saw someone walking through the crowd. As I saw her face, I found myself staring at her, she was doing the same thing....her eyes....her appearance....her hair....her figure....for some reason it all felt oddly familiar...but do I even know her, why does it feel like I've known her for so long...? I could feel my chest getting tighter, I have no idea what's happening to me....but I feel like I know her....Damn it....I don't know...she's on my squad now....great....

Y/n received her cape and then made her way back to her spot in the crowd. A weird feeling was bubbling inside her, but she couldn't figure out what it was. Whilst Y/n and Eren were fighting these wierd feelings, one individual who was standing behind Eren was watching the whole scene with wide eyes. The shocked look on her face was evident, but she immediately calmed down as to not raise any suspicion.

Aliua's POV

There is no way she is here....it can't be....she shouldn't even be here...DAMN IT! What the hell is going on...but now that I think about it, I don't think she even recognizes Eren....and nobody else seems to recognize her....this actually might work out....she doesn't know them and they don't know her....but stupid b*tch is on Eren's squad now.....what if she starts to remember everything...no..no....I have to keep those two away from each other...yeah....I have to keep those two.....Eren is mine and I won't share him with anyone...especially not Y/n.....

Once the ceremony was over, the new recruits got escorted to their individuals Squad Houses (Yeah, each squad gets their own house ....). Eren and the rest had returned to headquaters where they will discuss a few things. Y/n and a few other new recruits that got assigned to Eren's squad were now escorted inside and their rooms were assigned to them.

Y/n walked into her room and looked around. She had a small smile on her face and she went over to the window and looked at the beautiful field outside. 

''Looks like I have some cleaning to do'' Y/n chuckled as she walked out of the room to get cleaning supplies

Y/n had changed her clothes and was now ready to do some cleaning. She first dusted everywhere, every nook and cranny of the room. She then changed the bed sheets into fresh ones and now she is mopping the floor. Y/n was humming to herself as she cleaned her way, not realizing that her body had started moving on its own. Soon, she was elegantly moving across the room, the window was open so the gently breeze made her hair flow gently side to side. Unbeknownst to her, someone was watching Y/n from the corridor, a blank expression plastered on the person's face. Soon, the person left and all that could be heard was Y/n's gentle humming, peaceful humming. 

''You seem like you're already having fun''