Karan's care for monu ..

Hai ..

Hello ...

Happy reading..

***********
Juhi and little Monami were going in car ,, juhi was in frustration and angry ,, driving the car rashly ..

Monu : mumma mujhe dar lagra hai ,, thoda araam se chalao na ..

Juhi was continuously crying ,, and remembers her argument with her husband few hours before ..

" Juhi mere baath suno ,, ayisa kuch nahi hai humare beech " dr Mahajan was explained juhi a lot about his relationship with avanthika

" Agar ayisa hai toh abhi ke abhi usse iss ghar se bahar nikaliye Deepak ,, " a frustrated juhi argued with dr Mahajan ..

" Kaise baath kar rahe ho juhi ,, bhul gaye ho ,,avanthika Monami ki maa hai ,, kithni madad ki humare " dr Mahajan tried to explain the things ..

" Nahi Deepak , avanthika sirf ek surrogate mother hai ,, Monami meri beti hai sirf meri beti " juhi shouted her lungs out ..

" Nahi juhi jab humme jarurat hai tab avanthika humare saath kadi thi ,, ab humari bhaari hai usse madad karne ki ,, woh humare saath hi rahegi " dr Mahajan made his decision to help Avantika in her bad time ..

Just then monu comes out from her room by hearing the sounds ,, and saw her mother and her angel ( avanthika ) were crying ..

" toh fhir teek hai ,, mein aur meri beti iss ghar mein nahi rehna hai " juhi announced her decision and left from there with little Monami ..

Mo : mumma mujhe angel ke saath rehna hai ..

Juhi : woh angel nahi hai ,, aaj se tum uske saath nahi rahegi ,, aur aaj se tumhare liye dad bhi nahi hai ..

They both sat in car and traveling on road ,, a big truck hits there car intentionally ,, and they both hit with dash board ..

They both hears someone's conversation ..

" Sir dono car mein hai ,, lekin abhi zinda hai "

........

" Teek hai saab pura car ko jala dengey ,, dono maa beti ko maar dalengey "

He cuts the call and pours petrol on car and fires it ..

the car was fully occupied by fire ,, juhi caressed monu's cheek and kisses on her cheek ,, she understands that goons didn't leave them alive ..

Juhi : monu beta I am really sorry ,, but ek baath yaad rakna Mumma aapko bahut pyaar Karthi hai ,, bahut Sara pyaar ..

She starts the car ones again and moves towards the cliff ,, when car about to fell in valley ,, the women opens the door and pushes her daughter into the water and car got blast in next moment ....

That goons thought that Monami also died in that blast

"Mumma " Monami shouted and comes to her senses after remembering worst day of her life ..

She was badly sweating ,, her mood was totally off after seeing dr Mahajan and Avantika after these many days ..

Monu : ( to herself ) patha nahi papa ayisa kya huva hai aapke aur mumma ke beech mein lekin, aap khud ki biwi aur beti ko maarna chahthey hai ,, yeh kabhi nahi socha tha ,,

Tears brimmed in her eyes,, she composed herself and wents to Karan's cabin ,, were karan was talking with avanthika and Dr Mahajan .

Mo : ( by knocking the door ) may I come in  ..