TWELVE

· · ─────── ·🚘· ─────── · ·

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

"Letty!" Scarlett cheered as she ran over to her, the two embraced each other in a tight hug after so much time apart. "Baby, I missed you," Letty whispered to Scarlett who let out a slow breath. "I've missed you too, doll," Scarlett replied before they pulled away from each other, both with smiles on their faces. "How was Miami?" Letty asked as she grabbed Scarlett's duffel and threw it into her car. "Miami was off the chain but it's good to be with you," Scarlett answered as she climbed into Letty's ride.

They continued small talk, Scarlett telling Letty about her adventures with Brian and Roman while Letty shared her stories about what she had been up to besides searching for Dominic. It wasn't long till the pulled up to the club they knew Dominic was hanging out at, both women were annoyed knowing exactly what Dominic Toretto was up to. The two women, both wearing matching denim jeans and some tops that showed their stomachs, wondered into the club.

Scarlett and Letty walked up to the booth where Dominic was seated with his arms around two girls before kissing one of them. Scarlett noticed the glare on Letty's face and smirked ready to watch her handle the situation, it was always entertaining to see Letty and Dominic interact in any form. A smirk formed on Letty's face as she dropped her bag on the table catching Dominic's attention, he looked at the two women in shock.

"It ain't hard to track you down, all I have to do is follow the odor of skanks," Letty sneered while Scarlett bit back a laugh at the offended expressions on the two girls' faces. "Letty... life has a way of changing plans," Dominic says as he leans forward, removing his arms from around the two girls. "You hear this one?" Letty asked Scarlett in Spanish causing the brunette to laugh as Letty tossed her bag at Dominic. "Change of plans, where do we sleep?" Letty sits down as she glares at Dom, Scarlett leaned against the pillar by the booth.

"Excuse me ladies," Dom says as he stands up before walking over to Letty with a smile on his face causing her to lose the glare while Scarlett laughed. "That's right. All the way from Mexico," Letty tells him with a smirk before he kisses her. Letty wipes her mouth after the kiss before she spoke in Spanish, "I don't want their saliva." Scarlett laughed before looking at Dominic, "Hello brother. All the from Miami with an old friend."