Chapter 17.Richter

Third P.O.V

"it has... Richter." Yahiko glared at him.

"I thought you and your brothers were dead." Richter said.

"we escaped the fire... if you really wanted me and my family dead ,you should have done it directly ,or could it be you were to scared." Yahiko taunted him.

"no ,I just didn't want to get your filthy blood on my clothes." Richter smirked.

"filthy blood? heh I haven't had anyone say that to me in years ,the last person being my father. Was me and my mothers blood that filthy? well then luckily you didn't have to kill her." Yahiko smirked.

Richter's eyes narrowed ,"if I remember correctly ,you were one of the few who could control that side of yourself. Only your great grandmother could control it as well."

"heh ,its nice of you to remember." Yahiko grinned.

"I couldn't forget ,especially when it comes to you." Richter narrowed his eyes.

Yahiko lowered her head ,just one eye revealing ,"till we see each other again ,RiTcHeR." yahikos voice came out scratchy and demonic.

Yahiko's eye flashed red before she vanished.

Richter let out a shaky breath ,"I have a feeling that your going to be strong enough to kill him."

~TIME SKIP~

Yahiko flopped on her bed ,"im defiantly gonna kill him someday."

"kill who?" ayato appeared on top of Yahiko.

Yahiko raised an eyebrow ,"what are you doing?"

Ayato smirked ,"Im bored and I like your blood ,its almost better than Yui's."

Yahiko chuckled ,"almost? how nice." Yahiko rolled her eyes.

Ayato leaned down and bit into her neck.

Yahiko bit her lip to stop her moan.

Ayato pulled back and smirked ,"I need to mark you more.". He moved Yahiko's school shirt down a bit to show her cleavage and he bite her there.

suddenly the door opened ,"Onee-sa- eh?" Minami paused.

Yahiko blushed and pushed ayato off her ,"I-I-its not what it l-looks like."

minami blushed ,"I-its ok. sorry for interrupting." minami quickly shut the door.

"argh she just had to walk in at that moment ,didn't she?" Yahiko face palmed ,talking to herself.

"it doesn't matter does it?" ayato smirked and pushed Yahiko down.

"sorry Ayato ,im to tired. bother Raito." Yahiko yawned and pushed ayato off.

ayato's smirk vanished and he tch'd ,"fine." he disappeared.

Yahiko pinched the bridge of her nose ,"my eyes hurt." Yahiko's vision went blurry.

she sighed ,"I need to stop getting angry or im gonna end up blind." she rolled to her sighed and drifted off to sleep.

~DREAM~

"Mummy!" A 4 yr old Yahiko called out while sniffling.

"im right here." Yahiko's mother ,Miyuki ,called out from the garden.

Yahiko ran up to her and Miyuki picked her up ,"what's wrong?"

"daddy said me and you have filthy blood." Yahiko rubbed her teary eyes.

Miyuki sighed ,"daddy says that because us two are different from the boys."

"h-how?" Yahiko clutched her mothers dress.

"because only girls on mummy's side of the family have different blood." Miyuki brushed Yahiko's red hair out of her eyes.

"different blood?" Yahiko tilted her head.

miyuki smiled sadly ,"yes our-

-dream ended-

Yahiko's eyes snap open. she leaned up and looked out the window ,'Cordelia's back.'

--

Omg what!? Haha she just keeps getting even more suspicious . Why do people say she and her mother have filthy blood? Can you guess? And what's this other side of her? Hehe so much questions! And so much cliff-hangers!

--