CHAPTER 6

A/n note: AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME I FINISHED THE DRAWING !! I gave up on a part of it you look closely you can see it TvT

————————————————————————————————————————————————

The moonlight made a silhouette of the figure they looked around 6'4ft from your guess, as you got closer you could see them a bit more they had their back turned to you.(A lovely view surely) There was a feather fan on the window sill next to them their long hair swaying with the soft breeze of the open window, there was a large gold band with a red accent around it keeping the hair together. You noticed.......ears? They looked like a jerboa's ears matching with their hair...(you actually wondered if they were real or not) You tried getting closer knowing your natural luck you knocked over a book onto the floor.

"Wha-?!" They had a smooth masculine voice that caressed your thoughts

You quickly snapped out of it and hid behind long drapes on another curtain. You could just see their features now he had beautiful orange amber-ish eyes with orange and yellow markings giving a faint dim in the now dark room. His ears on top of his head twitched making you gasp, (wow y/n GOOD JOB *slow clapping*) he walked towards the drapes you were hiding in walking like he meant buisness. (Hot bois in anime be like-) He yoinked the drapes away from eachother the first thing your eyes went to were his abs(XD) as you screamed like a 5 year old.

(Choose your poison lmao) he covered his ears stumbling backwards a little you then bolted through another door that you saw leading to ..... MORE STAIRS?! You thought you got enough exercise getting out of bed but you decided to run down the stairs to a room that had two stair cases leading to a large open area like a castle. O[]O you stood jaw dropped as you were tackled to the ground.

"EACK!" you yelled like a little baby

"What are you doing here?! Who sent you?!" He yelled

"Uhm...errmmmmm no one?" You nervously stated

"YEAH RIGHT!" He grabbed your legs dragging you across the floor down the stairs

He yeeted you into a room and locked the door. You realised what had happened and you started pounding on the door shouting protest at him like a child having a temper tantrum.