•°Prep°•

  It wasn't a normal for the little family Agapov-Wayne, today mark the twentieth anniversary of their loved one's death.

        The couple was sleeping peacefully, when they heard patter of little feet coming to their way, Yelena starting to get off of bed as Bruce stay in bed and continue to sleep. She went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

    Their little snowball, was going straight to her daddy, as she was a daddy's girl, little Martha got on top of her daddy and pat his cheeks as it was her way to wake him up

    Their little snowball, was going straight to her daddy, as she was a daddy's girl, little Martha got on top of her daddy and pat his cheeks as it was her way to wake him up. That didn't wake up so she started to drop little kisses around his face that definitely woke him up.

      As Yelena finished getting ready, she sat next to where her daughter was, falling victim as she was reach of her husband, that grab their little snowball and her in a hug and started to tickle them.

        The family of three laugh as their little fun time, Yelena grab their little snowball and tell her, "ok my little monster, I need to get you ready for school and also your Halloween costume after school also, say goodbye to daddy."

     "Ok, mommy." "Bye, daddy see you later."

"Come here my little snowflake, gave daddy a hug." Bruce said as Yelena gave him their daughter. Little Martha hugs his shoulders as him hug her waist and she planted a kiss to his cheek.

   "Be good at school, and to mommy, love you also." As little Martha got down of the couple's bed and grab to her mother's extended hand and Yelena kiss her husband after their kiss he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

     "Take care, my loves. Oh my love remember what day is today."

      "Oh I remember, We can do that after our  extracurricular things. We girls are going do a short cut before school. See you in the night." She blow a kiss at him as he caught and put it on his sweatpants' pocket.